Retro Machina trophies

skoobs80

I haven’t had a problem so far, I’ve seen steam users with the same complaints though.

Very surprised there’s only a total of 4 people of have played the game. They need a way to track missing collectibles, the map is way too big not to have one. I’m almost done with the game and it’s comical how close I am in every category to completing them, I am only 1-2 items away in every one, but there’s no way I am aimlessly wandering around trying to find what I am missing.

10 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I haven’t had a problem so far, I’ve seen steam users with the same complaints though.

Very surprised there’s only a total of 4 people of have played the game. They need a way to track missing collectibles, the map is way too big not to have one. I’m almost done with the game and it’s comical how close I am in every category to completing them, I am only 1-2 items away in every one, but there’s no way I am aimlessly wandering around trying to find what I am missing.

IIRC that's only counting the four people that are registered on this site so I'm sure there are many more that are either unregistered or have strict privacy settings 

I'm still super early in the game but that's disappointing to hear, I hate games that have loads of collectibles but no sort of tracker 

Since you're further than me how do you upgrade? I got a core but the text went too quick when it was explaining it so I'm not sure 

16 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

IIRC that's only counting the four people that are registered on this site so I'm sure there are many more that are either unregistered or have strict privacy settings 

I'm still super early in the game but that's disappointing to hear, I hate games that have loads of collectibles but no sort of tracker 

Since you're further than me how do you upgrade? I got a core but the text went too quick when it was explaining it so I'm not sure 

I know the 4 people only count for this site, but still, it’s a small number. You will eventually come across a upgrade machine that allows you to use cores.