Trophy Guide - (Videos)

Wheat_YT

32 minutes ago, Ryuuko4 said:

have you tried doing this on private session ?  

@Ryuuko4 The trophies are a bit of a mess at the moment but highly recommend trying 1v1 or rotate through the modes until they pop.

But to answers your question I did try them in private sessions but nothing popped for me... Also tried doing them in the hideout mode with a friend

Edited by Wheatlium

2 hours ago, Wheatlium said:

@Ryuuko4 The trophies are a bit of a mess at the moment but highly recommend trying 1v1 or rotate through the modes until they pop.

But to answers your question I did try them in private sessions but nothing popped for me... Also tried doing them in the hideout mode with a friend

yeah i got most of the annoying trophies except “taking out the trash” i thought i should throw a cage on some and dump him on the whole where it’s saying trash but it doesn’t work 

1 hour ago, Ryuuko4 said:

yeah i got most of the annoying trophies except “taking out the trash” i thought i should throw a cage on some and dump him on the whole where it’s saying trash but it doesn’t work 

@Ryuuko4 added the trophy video further up

Edited by Wheatlium

4 minutes ago, Ryuuko4 said:

tried your way and also the cage method non worked 

Hopefully, the trophy list will get a hot fix for the new season -  playing with a group at the moment and some are unlocking trophies randomly trying after 50 attempts haha

6 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

Getting a KO on someone riding a car is soo hard nobody ever stands on the cars ever in all my matches.

You need to be the one standing on the car! Just ride one around and try and get a kill and you should get the trophy.

Not sure if it matters to mention this, but One Small Step for Man did not unlock in the lobby when I was in a party with someone else. I left my group and did it on my own and got it then.