Finding a copy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 7:50 PM, Camokidd87 said:

that’s devils daughter was looking for crimes and punishment korean thanks though I bought it digital and the digital version does have the Korean stack was worried it didn’t since they rereleased the game with a separate stack guess korea never got the rerelease. Funny enough after I bought it digital I found a guy selling a physical korean copy of crimes and punishment for like $50.

Edited by CouponKarl93

• 2 weeks later...

Right now the game is on sale in the Korean store although I have 2 doubts, hopefully they can clarify it for me.

The first is if I buy the game in the store do you think they will give me the Korean listing or will they give me the RR listing?

And the second question is if anyone knows if it is necessary to have the Korean credit set to buy this game since it is of high age rating?

Greetings, I hope someone informs me of this

20 hours ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Right now the game is on sale in the Korean store although I have 2 doubts, hopefully they can clarify it for me.

The first is if I buy the game in the store do you think they will give me the Korean listing or will they give me the RR listing?

And the second question is if anyone knows if it is necessary to have the Korean credit set to buy this game since it is of high age rating?

Greetings, I hope someone informs me of this

No I used Korean Psn cards just fine and when I bought digital version it gave me the KR stack it doesn’t look like korea got a RR if u wanna buy a Korean Psn card I usually use obtgame they helped me make a Korean account and mainland china account playasia is also a good choice as well as seagm

Edited by CouponKarl93
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CouponKarl93 said:

No, usé tarjetas Psn coreanas muy bien y cuando compré la versión digital me dio la pila KR. No parece que Corea tenga un RR si quieres comprar una tarjeta Psn coreana. Usualmente uso obtgame. Me ayudaron a hacer una cuenta coreana y la cuenta de china continental playasia también es una buena opción, así como seagm

thanks for the information my china account is wrong they changed the policy and now you need dni and phone number from there I had bought street fighter 5 the 100% list without platinum and now I can't even go to download it that hurt me a lot haha

10 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

thanks for the information my china account is wrong they changed the policy and now you need dni and phone number from there I had bought street fighter 5 the 100% list without platinum and now I can't even go to download it that hurt me a lot haha

Obtgame I think if u pay them can help u access your china account been told china been getting super strict as of lately it’s ridiculous korea is more laid back once u get the account made u shouldn’t have issues 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CouponKarl93 said:

Obtgame Creo que si les pagas puede ayudarte a acceder a tu cuenta de China. Me han dicho que China se ha vuelto súper estricta últimamente. Es ridículo. Corea es más relajada una vez que obtienes la cuenta. No deberías tener problemas. 

interesting I am Spanish my English is bad I use a translator but I will try to see how it is done on the web that you say thank you for this really.

my korean account is great only now i have to buy psn card for them but i can't find a cheap site haha my plan would be to buy sherlock holmes and cybxus heart.