Question regarding attempting Platinum (help)

SelectiveGamer

I'm starting another game tonight and once I finish it... I will finally get to play this. I played the demo (I heard too much and I played it super late lol) and it was probably the most fun I've had playing a demo in a VERY LONG time. I loved the hell out of it and had an extreme amount of fun.

As I got closer to playing it... I started to research the trophies... only to find out that the Platinum is 3/10 difficulty. Or that's what it's listed as on here.

I was kind of hoping on getting it. Is it really this easy? I hope so. It'd be cool to PSN level up a few times with trophies from this game

The ones that have my concern are the ones involving weapons, pods, the super boss and the endings. GOOD GOD. 26 ENDINGS. Yep didn't expect that lol

I want to try to get them legitimately first before resorting to... a certain thing... (yes I found out about that from my research lol). So how doable is doing it legit without... that method? I'm not against resorting to it though if worst comes to worst though just so you all know.

How should I go about getting the ending one though? I found an ending list and how to get them all... but do I get them as I come across them during my playthrough(s)? I'm just afraid that if I try that I'll end up being forced to start all over from the beginning of the game I guess. Or does it just make you redo the current area/whatever? Unfortunately my research has been unclear on this. That's why I'm posting and asking here

So in other words I'm just trying to figure out if this is actually something I can do or not. My major concern though is the super boss trophy. I normally don't like doing stuff like that. But I did manage to get the FFX-2 super boss trophy (although I had to watch videos for that one). I suppose it's fine if I have to do that again for this game... I just get annoyed when I have to do that I guess.

I'd really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Edited by SelectiveGamer

23 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I did the research on a website called PSNProfiles if anyone really wants to know

Never heard of that site. Is it a legitimate source for information?

• Like 1

There are only around 4 actual endings, the rest are pretty quick to clean through as most are just special "game over" scenes. There's also a chapter select menu after beating the 3rd ending so you shouldn't need to worry about much outside of the 2 missable trophies which the guide should mention information about - just follow it and you'll be fine.