[Video] Miscellaneous Trophies

OverHypedG

10 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

@OverHypedG any tips on

Bugologist
Capture 20 Glittermoths

this sucks to get

Hi, they spawned often to me in villages and at night near the bonfires where you can choose the time of the day. I also didnt fast travel but kept runing to the point of interest and during that time I cam across a lot of them.

Also for me they were more at night than at day. Also if you see one animal - squirell or any else the game for some reason in proximity always spawns all other animals - so as soon you see you first animal try to look for others.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

Hi, they spawned often to me in villages and at night near the bonfires where you can choose the time of the day. I also didnt fast travel but kept runing to the point of interest and during that time I cam across a lot of them.

Also for me they were more at night than at day. Also if you see one animal - squirell or any else the game for some reason in proximity always spawns all other animals - so as soon you see you first animal try to look for others.

Thanks a lot that will help for sure!

Any tip also for Social? I spoke to 22/23 characters but no trophy ?

Edit found nr 23/23 and the trophy popped. Weird it says to find 16

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

Could you tell me which villages or what's the point of interested you mentioned? I've been running around for an hour now and haven't found a single one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Could you tell me which villages or what's the point of interested you mentioned? I've been running around for an hour now and haven't found a single one

Any point of interest, I was just going around map, having fun. I remember also Suburbia