Mercenary class

Zaneman007

25 minutes ago, Zaneman007 said:

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to used mercenary class for ps4? I preordered the game from gamestop and didn't get any code. I have not found much on the internet either. Any help is appreciated.

it isnt included unless you Preorder digital, or collectors edition. As it was in my collectors edition.

Sort of dumb they did it, but from what ive read,  everything in that class is unlockable later on ie: weapons, armor etc.  you just miss out on a skill i think.

29 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

it isnt included unless you Preorder digital, or collectors edition. As it was in my collectors edition.

Sort of dumb they did it, but from what ive read,  everything in that class is unlockable later on ie: weapons, armor etc.  you just miss out on a skill i think.

Oh so the class it's just an early access??? Hate it. No preorder incentive. I thought it was something exclusive.

44 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Oh so the class it's just an early access??? Hate it. No preorder incentive. I thought it was something exclusive.

could be wrong but about a week ago some site/vid (maybe gameranx?) said it was possible to get the stuff in game except one ability or something was merc only.