Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanielVT

What PS4 Games Utilize the Second-Screen Function On the Vita?

11 posts in this topic

As the title says, what games on the PS4 use the Vita's Second Screen function, and how does it implement it?

Good question :)

I heard someone say that on Ghosts you can use it like say you get a trinity rocket....you can use the vita as the in game pad that controls the killstreak. I have no confirmations on this though.

I think Assassin's Creed 4 uses the Vita as a map or something.

Cool, I shall have to try that!

I heard someone say that on Ghosts you can use it like say you get a trinity rocket....you can use the vita as the in game pad that controls the killstreak. I have no confirmations on this though.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing as the Vita but I tried that with the PlayStation app on my smartphone and it said the second screen wasn't in use.

2 I can think of is Playroom..which is cool..you draw an objext and it comes to life... Assassins creed 4... you pretty much have your map up on the second screen.. I believe battlefield too..or is that the battlelog companion app?..alot of the games have apps too..like Knack...

I think u can play knack too

Knack is remote play and has a companion app, not a second screen function

Battlefield and Call of duty use their own apps. Warframe has some second screen function through the ps app. I'd like to see Sony tighten this up and insist it goes through their app rather than a different app for each.

I'm currently testing the second screen for the games I currently have installed, I'll leave the results here when I'm done, expect the list in about 10-15 minutes