Annoying Orange Easter Egg

Asuka Langley

Before I post this, if you use it on your site or any other major cheat/EE site then I'd like credit, even if it is just a small one it hasn't been found directly yet.

I discovered this after the "Protect the Generator" Objective in Tiny Tina's Tea Party (Unlocked after the Willhelm battle has been finished and you use the item he's dropped to cause a mass movement of a certain location) Go to cash in the quest, then wait. Eventually Tina will come out with:

"Hey Vault hunter. Hey, Hey, Hey Vault hunter Sup." A line very Similar  to the line used commonly in the Annoying Orange Youtube Series (Hey Apple. Hey, Hey, Hey Apple! Guess what?)

Remember, if you use this on your site, give credit or i'll come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Eventually Tina will come out with:

"Hey Vault hunter. Hey, Hey, Hey Vault hunter Sup." A line very Similar  to the line used commonly in the Annoying Orange Youtube Series (Hey Apple. Hey, Hey, Hey Apple! Guess what?)

Remember, if you use this on your site, give credit or i'll come down on you like a ton of bricks.

In my experience, this is just one of the random idle lines Tina will say whenever you're in talk with her (viewing her available missions or having just turned one in). So it should work anywhere in the game she gives you missions. I wasn't aware of the Orange Youtubeb thing though.