I can not see my trophies in the PS3 server

Pottercito_

PSN was having issues on PS3 and Vita earlier today, could still be "after effects" of that. I remember back when PSN was having some major issues for nearly 2 weeks, mostly affecting PS3 and Vita, there were still some issues even after Sony claimed they were fixed, such as images in the PSN stores not working.

All I can suggest is keep trying. Has it been a while since you last synced your trophies by any chance? I think I may have gotten this error code, or similar ones, when I've tried syncing trophies on a new PS3 before (which I've had to do twice, thanks to two dead PS3s), because it just takes forever to sync all my trophy lists to the console. It'll fail over and over, but will eventually work after the 10th or so attempt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

PSN was having issues on PS3 and Vita earlier today, could still be "after effects" of that. I remember back when PSN was having some major issues for nearly 2 weeks, mostly affecting PS3 and Vita, there were still some issues even after Sony claimed they were fixed, such as images in the PSN stores not working.

All I can suggest is keep trying. Has it been a while since you last synced your trophies by any chance? I think I may have gotten this error code, or similar ones, when I've tried syncing trophies on a new PS3 before (which I've had to do twice, thanks to two dead PS3s), because it just takes forever to sync all my trophy lists to the console. It'll fail over and over, but will eventually work after the 10th or so attempt.

They sync but I can not see them online, and I did not synced ps3 trophies since 10th may, and I have been suffering this issue since yesterday

Edited by Pottercito_

7 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

They sync but I can not see them online, and I did not synced ps3 trophies since 10th may, and I have been suffering this issue since yesterday

You mean on the console itself? That happens to me pretty often, I think because I just have too many trophy lists for the PS3 to handle now, so I usually just don't even bother trying to view my trophies through the console any more, and just sync my trophies through clicking on my profile. Not sure if it's the same issue for you or not. You could try re-building the database if the issue persists, but I'm not sure it would do anything. May still be worth a shot though. It's fixed a few weird issues for me on PS4 over the years, but I've never actually needed to rebuild the database on any of my PS3s.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

You mean on the console itself? That happens to me pretty often, I think because I just have too many trophy lists for the PS3 to handle now, so I usually just don't even bother trying to view my trophies through the console any more, and just sync my trophies through clicking on my profile. Not sure if it's the same issue for you or not. You could try re-building the database if the issue persists, but I'm not sure it would do anything. May still be worth a shot though. It's fixed a few weird issues for me on PS4 over the years, but I've never actually needed to rebuild the database on any of my PS3s.

Yes I mean they sync, but I can not see them in the PSN servers, just offline :(( I want a solution lol

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

Yes I mean they sync, but I can not see them in the PSN servers, just offline :(( I want a solution lol

Unfortunately there doesn't really seem to be much info on that particular error code. All I can suggest is keep trying, even if it seems futile. If it does continue to persist, perhaps try rebuilding the database, as I suggested. From what I've found, someone said they earned a new trophy and synced, and it was fine after that, so may be worth trying that as well if you haven't already, and maybe trying again even if you have.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will be able to help you with this.

• Like 1