Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

On 19/06/2021 at 7:21 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I thought saves only transfer from 4 to 5 for some games, not the other way around???

and I havent heard anything about save transfers or people autopopping so I'm assuming the function is not available for this game

You might be right, like you say, there isn't alot of information on this subject for this game. I was able to pick up the ps4 plat for outriders after I transferred my ps5 plat save over so I was wondering if this was the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, APaulingGameplay said:

You might be right, like you say, there isn't alot of information on this subject for this game. I was able to pick up the ps4 plat for outriders after I transferred my ps5 plat save over so I was wondering if this was the same.

Hm thats interesting, I havent heard of going backwards, then again I also haven't started outsiders yet so I wouldn't know.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:10 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Hm thats interesting, I havent heard of going backwards, then again I also haven't started outsiders yet so I wouldn't know.

Games where the saves are stored on the devs servers, aka online based  games, have been allowing back and fourth saves.  Outriders and Hitman 3 are some of the only ones I've seen so far.  There are probably others, but if it's a single player game with no progress saves stored online it's likely only PS4 to PS5 or no transfer at all.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2021 at 0:51 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

It's not that great, but at least it's been some mindless murder time, the trophy list is very straightforward and achievable. With some polish it would actually be a pretty cool game but right now it feels more like a late PS3 game.

Could have the platinum by tonight but in saving my 200th for a specific game 

I got bored this weekend and went back to playing this again. I would like to change my opinion about this game. After the last update it looks way better on the ps5. Also after playing a few more levels and really figuring out the mechanics I am really enjoying it. Once you start upgrading your character and powers gameplay is really fun. Story not very interesting but the guns and loot is very fun. I am going for the platinum on this one for sure.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...