Worth buying?

Prometheous101

• 1 year later...

Post is a year old but will chime in anyway. I did very much enjoy playing this VR game more then most. The table top design when playing I found very fun. Like playing with a amazing toy set as a child. Its not a complex game, There is an economy and ruling decisions to be made that affects resources for unlocking and upgrading units. Battles are three lanes with the goal of defeating the castle at the opposite end of the board while keeping yours defended. There are points that you spend to play units and spells. These point accumulate over time. 

I picked it up on a sale as well a while back. As noted, I enjoyed and played this game more then most... especially for the money and platinum trophy.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

...couldn't have been that enjoyable, Schulte? I mean, you never platinumed the game and haven't even bothered with any of the trophies since December, 2020. I don't know, I've read mixed opinions. Some say yay while others say nay, reporting that the game is tedious, frustrating and confusing at first and just a chore overall. To be honest, looking at the trophy list and gameplay footage on YouTube the game sounds and looks tedious as all hell. It's why I've passed on it the 2,134,675,384,882 fucking times it's been on sale.

I see that you didn't buy it, Prome. ?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

On 19.11.2022 at 4:10 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

...couldn't have been that enjoyable, Schulte? I mean, you never platinumed the game and haven't even bothered with any of the trophies since December, 2020. I don't know, I've read mixed opinions. Some say yay while others say nay, reporting that the game is tedious, frustrating and confusing at first and just a chore overall. To be honest, looking at the trophy list and gameplay footage on YouTube the game sounds and looks tedious as all hell. It's why I've passed on it the 2,134,675,384,882 fucking times it's been on sale.

I see that you didn't buy it, Prome. 1f604.png

Yeah. It looks like a hit or miss. I bought it and added to my backlog. I will play it when I am done with other VR games I have.

I really like strategy and tabletop rpg games so I will probably love it :D