100 buckets of blood and general challenges

How the hell can we at least make progress on the 100 buckets of blood challenge?

What's the deal, doesn't matter what i do i can't get progress on this challenge,for the people who got the plat,how we achieve it?

And there are some other enigmatic challenge that we need to use some mistical powers to understand how to do it ?

@IGOR_KONVICTED one of the lats players who got the plat,how can we do it?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I see that you got the platinum, how did you get 100 buckets of blood challenge done? I'm having some trouble with it lol

I'm also having problems with 30 seconds of ground control(MMA), what exactly do I need to do?

Edited by timpurnat

3 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Hey, I see that you got the platinum, how did you get 100 buckets of blood challenge done? I'm having some trouble with it lol

I'm also having problems with 30 seconds of ground control(MMA), what exactly do I need to do?

I thought that i needed to do all challenges to get 100 but you actually Don't need all , there are 120 or more challenges in the vita version,and some are 100% broken,like the one with the black karate ( i guess)  guys that you need to do 200 steep strikes in TOTAL 

But the game will reset the count every match so you need to do all 200 in on match wich is impossible 

About the buckets of blood challenge idk if it is totally broken and will never work or i just didn't make any progress....cuz i got the plat without getting ANY progress on this type of challenge on all fighters 

I m really curious to know if someone at least made some progress 

About the ground challenge they are a bit broken too,i remember that needed to get on the ground for like 3 min to get it to count sometimes,so just try to get the maximum time u can on the mach 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

I thought that i needed to do all challenges to get 100 but you actually Don't need all , there are 120 or more challenges in the vita version,and some are 100% broken,like the one with the black karate ( i guess)  guys that you need to do 200 steep strikes in TOTAL 

But the game will reset the count every match so you need to do all 200 in on match wich is impossible 

About the buckets of blood challenge idk if it is totally broken and will never work or i just didn't make any progress....cuz i got the plat without getting ANY progress on this type of challenge on all fighters 

I m really curious to know if someone at least made some progress 

About the ground challenge they are a bit broken too,i remember that needed to get on the ground for like 3 min to get it to count sometimes,so just try to get the maximum time u can on the mach 

Thanks! I'm kinda glad that they are broken, I thought I was going crazy xD. Vita version is really broken, but at least I don't have to do all challenges!

edit: Just got ground control, you need to put your opponent on the ground right at the start and then stay there till the end.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Is the plat possible or not? 

This discussion is really ambiguous and doesn't really answer that question.

Yeah, it is, online still works. Just some challenges are broken, which isn't a problem since there are more than 100.

21 minutes ago, Reinachii- said:

Okay, also online is 100% region(by location, not disc) locked. Me Japan, can't match with EU. 

Get the message: This region is not supported. 

Either that, or Japan has 0 access to the servers. 

Damn, didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. For me it works fine. I'm using 2 vitas and a digital game from US store with a vita trick. The game is a complete mess so it's best done with 2 vitas on the same network.

So far the biggest problem for me is deciphering the challenge requirements lol, some don't work at all. I will try and make some kind of a checklist or something

Edited by timpurnat

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks! I'm kinda glad that they are broken, I thought I was going crazy xD. Vita version is really broken, but at least I don't have to do all challenges!

edit: Just got ground control, you need to put your opponent on the ground right at the start and then stay there till the end.

I thought the same thing too ?

Cuz i literally stayed on the ground for like 1 min and a half and i didn't got the 30 sec challenge,and sometimes being only 1 min it counts,try to search everything on the Internet about the challenges and you will get the plat without to much headache,using 2 vitas makes things extremely easy,but some challenges are super boring... honestly the only fun part is playing the histories of the fighters the rest is pure boosting and boring 

• Like 1

A little update, I just got the platinum. So there are 120 challenges, 11 are either broken or I don't know how to do them, so that leaves you 9 more challenges which you can skip. I made a checklist in google sheets for anyone interested. It contains some tips as well. Checklist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oaju9j-lAwJcoPszcmFR0844S6N5OYB3GtWGRxqwLO4/edit?usp=sharing

-Green means the challenge is easy and will pop during story, while going for other challenges or is self-explanatory

-Red means that the challenge is either broken or the requirement is unknown

-Orange means that the challenge can be completed but it's long and you should avoid it, you can avoid 9 of these

-White means the challenge works but it's a bit annoying and it needs a few tips or a specific strategy 

I boosted all challenges with 2 vitas, which is the more convenient way. If you played ps3 version, you will see that the versions are the same, the only difference is that PSV version has 2 more classes, hence more challenges. If you have any questions or suggestions for the checklist let me know. I was doing the list at 4am so there can be some errors lol, but most of it should be fine. Good luck to anyone attempting this! 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

A little update, I just got the platinum. So there are 120 challenges, 11 are either broken or I don't know how to do them, so that leaves you 9 more challenges which you can skip. I made a checklist in google sheets for anyone interested. It contains some tips as well. Checklist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oaju9j-lAwJcoPszcmFR0844S6N5OYB3GtWGRxqwLO4/edit?usp=sharing

-Green means the challenge is easy and will pop during story, while going for other challenges or is self-explanatory

-Red means that the challenge is either broken or the requirement is unknown

-Orange means that the challenge can be completed but it's long and you should avoid it, you can avoid 9 of these

-White means the challenge works but it's a bit annoying and it needs a few tips or a specific strategy 

I boosted all challenges with 2 vitas, which is the more convenient way. If you played ps3 version, you will see that the versions are the same, the only difference is that PSV version has 2 more classes, hence more challenges. If you have any questions or suggestions for the checklist let me know. I was doing the list at 4am so there can be some errors lol, but most of it should be fine. Good luck to anyone attempting this! 

Dam i Wish i could see this amazing challenge list before,you have done more than any trophy guide of this game congrats man 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Dam i Wish i could see this amazing challenge list before,you have done more than any trophy guide of this game congrats man 

Thanks man! I hope someone will find it useful. Ps3 challenges are basically the same but they work so some tips could probably be used there too

• Like 1

11 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks man! I hope someone will find it useful. Ps3 challenges are basically the same but they work so some tips could probably be used there too

On ps3 there are 120 or 100 challenges?

And looks like there isn't any broken one?

54 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

On ps3 there are 120 or 100 challenges?

And looks like there isn't any broken one?

There are 100 and all work. You can boost most if not all of them. I am currently playing it, ps3 version also has an easy mode which makes some challenges more doable against AI. The only challenges that don't seem to work in online are #10 for each class. So some tips in the checklist should work on ps3 too

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

There are 100 and all work. You can boost most if not all of them. I am currently playing it, ps3 version also has an easy mode which makes some challenges more doable against AI. The only challenges that don't seem to work in online are #10 for each class. So some tips in the checklist should work on ps3 too

So the buckets of blood works normally on ps3?

And the only challenges that can't be unlocked online are the mastery ones?

And on easy is really easy ??

Cuz normal ir pretty doable to win on vita,but for doing some especifc challenges is literally impossible for some and others super hard for depending on ia behavior

• Like 1

I finished this game a month or two ago on PS3, and I can confirm some of the challenges can glitch (no progress can be made even though you are doing what the challenge requires). It seems to be random which ones, but after I deleted my game data and reinstalled, the glitched challenges were working, so it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

So the buckets of blood works normally on ps3?

And the only challenges that can't be unlocked online are the mastery ones?

And on easy is really easy 1f605.png?

Cuz normal ir pretty doable to win on vita,but for doing some especifc challenges is literally impossible for some and others super hard for depending on ia behavior

Yeah, they work normally. For mastery challenges it depends, I was able to boost MMA but not kickbox or boxing. It's a bit easier than on vita, I think that you can do about 80 challenges without boosting. I will post a list of challenges that I had to boost in a day or two. I already did 50 challenges myself against AI.

1 hour ago, NewAgeOutlaw17 said:

I finished this game a month or two ago on PS3, and I can confirm some of the challenges can glitch (no progress can be made even though you are doing what the challenge requires). It seems to be random which ones, but after I deleted my game data and reinstalled, the glitched challenges were working, so it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Oh damn, that's kinda annoying, I'm having some trouble with karate mastery right now, I do 70% of hits and no other stuff such as clinch hits or throws, etc...but the challenge just doesn't want to work, any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I got it, damn those Xbox guides really lack info lmao. Okay so basically pick boxer as an opponent, always block up, wait on him to finish the attack, then quickly stop holding up and press square 3 times, the opponent will fall on the ground, go close and press square again to attack him while he is on the ground, then start blocking and repeat. Keep in mind that you need a 70% hit ratio so don't waste punches and you will be fine. I think before it didn't unlock because the time almost ran out, I was injured and the opponent got too many hits on me, but maybe it's just luck.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

I just got the platinum on ps3. I was able to do 90 challenges against AI and I boosted the remaining 10, although I think all are doable offline. Below I will post the challenges I recommend to be boosted as they are a bit annoying against AI or notably faster online. Platinum on ps3 is a bit longer since now you only have 100 challenges and some are quite long but easy nonetheless. A fair estimate would be 20h for PSV and 25h for ps3 version, considering that you boost the challenges below. Boosting other challenges doesn't really make a difference as they are easy against an AI but if you have an extra copy it doesn't hurt to boost them too.

Challenges I recommend that you boost are (boost takes like an hour per person): 

- Wrestling#7 & kickbox#7 & savate#5
 150/200 step strikes, it's just too annoying to perform against any AI, boosting solution is below (Mauy thai #6).

- Judo#4 & Karate#3 & savate#2
 Interrupt 10/15 attacks. Press down+tringle, and then quickly press up+triangle with alt

- MMA#8
 Break their legs. Just hold down and keep pressing triangle every second, then for the last few hits activate adrenalin.

- MMA#10

Character Mastery. The most annoying one, do 10 standing hits/kicks, 3 clinch strikes, 3 ground strikes, 1 successful submission attempt, 2 throws, have a 70% hit rate, and finish with highlight KO. This one is a bit buggy so keep trying. One thing that worked for me on vita especially was finishing an opponent with a highlight submission.

- Muay thai#6
 15 step strikes in one match. For step strikes hold R1 and press forward twice+triangle/square

- Muay thai#7
 1 minute in Muay thai clinch. This one was annoying to figure out, press up+X so you get in Muay thai clinch. Now stay there the whole time, have your alt/boosting buddy slowly press square every few seconds, hold up to block, and throw a few punches in between.

- Muay thai#10
 Character Mastery. Press up+X (Muay thai clinch) and then attack slowly with a square for the whole game in the same position, finish the opponent while using adrenalin, and the same attack   (square).

I also have a few tips for challenges you can do offline, some were quite tricky to figure out as all guides out there are very vague or don't even contain the required information. I'm not posting this in ps3 version forum because it applies to the PSV as well and I don't want to start another topic just for that.

Note: When I say pick boxer as an opponent  I mean "Jens Pulver" he is much better than the other boxer. He is great for grinding challenges so use it for almost all of them.

- Boxer #10
 Spam down+square against St. John or Boxer. And win with highlight KO using the same move.

- Kickboxer #10 
  Fight against a boxer, always block up, wait for him to do his attack, and then quickly press square twice, repeat. Try to get used to the timing as he can't block many of your attacks because you need a 70% hit percentage. Win with highlight KO punch. You need to win with highlight KO

- karate #10 
  Pick boxer as an opponent, always block up, wait on him to finish the attack, then quickly stop holding up and press square 3 times, the opponent will fall on the

ground, go close and press square again to attack him while he is on the ground, then start blocking and repeat. Keep in mind that you need a 70% hit ratio so

don't waste punches and you will be fine.You need to win with highlight KO

-Savate #10
 Pick boxer as an opponent and block up, wait that he attacks, and then do 2 up kicks, start blocking and repeat. Finish the opponent with up kicks while using

adrenalin.

- jiujitsu #10
 Put the enemy on the ground, stay there for the whole fight and try to be in a position where you can do arm submission(both turned in the same direction), just

spam submissions, for the first few wait a little bit in submission hold so you don't do a lot of damage with it but you injure his arm instead, then once his arms are injured (red in the top corner) finish him off with another arm submission while using adrenalin. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to do any other attacks.

- Ground transition blocks, press down a couple of times so you are on his back, then lock on screen, and when you see X on-screen press is to block

- For X parries or counters just pick boxer as an opponent and always hold up and then press circle to parry(and square/triangle to counter)

- For counter blocks, I played against boxer too, just attack with square and once he parries spam circle

- For farming throws play against a boxer as well

- Beat all fighters with highlight KO is easy, I recommend that you put an enemy on the ground and you smash their head, also keep a list of names of fighters you

already highlight KO-d.

- 60 standing strikes, fight against a boxer, always block up, wait for him to do his attack, and then quickly press square twice, repeat 

- 15 minutes in the down position, just throw the enemy and spam up/down till the end of the match

- For 15 grapple strikes, this one is a bit buggy but basically press down+X and then up/down/left/right+X, switch it up a little bit, that seemed to trigger it for me

- The fastest way to win matches is to put an enemy on the ground and spam submissions, if the fighter can't do that get in clinch position (down+X) and spam

square/triangle and repeat.

- 100 buckets of blood. For this play against "Demian Reis", if you play as Savate class put him on the ground with 3 punches, press down+X, once you are on top of

him smash his face until there is blood everywhere. This one can take a while. For MMA class it's way faster and you can put an opponent down with a throw.

- 100 kicks in the down position. This one is a bitch both online and offline. I played against the boxer and spammed the square, he eventually countered my attack

and smashed me to the ground, from there I pressed the square and did the attack in the down position, then I did that 99 more times. If the enemy isn't countering,

try going a few steps back and press square a bit slower.

For other challenges, you can look up my PSV version checklist but the rest are quite self-explanatory. For other #10 challenges, you can use this guide too: https://bit.ly/36b3YhV

Only the ones above didn't work with the strategy from the Xbox guide. That's it, if you have some tips yourself don't hesitate to post them, good luck to anyone attempting this! I found the game quite fun for the most part and way easier than rarity suggests. 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

There's is such a low number of any information about this game....the trophy guide is a joke....doenst have any useful information and now,so late to the party this thread have a lot of usefull information all thanks to you ,

Thanks for your efforts man,it will really help people who seeks the plat

Soo...the "easy" mode on ps3 is really easy as u say,cuz in normal on vita the challenges against ia ..... would take forever and some literally impossible 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

There's is such a low number of any information about this game....the trophy guide is a joke....doenst have any useful information and now,so late to the party this thread have a lot of usefull information all thanks to you ,

Thanks for your efforts man,it will really help people who seeks the plat

Soo...the "easy" mode on ps3 is really easy as u say,cuz in normal on vita the challenges against ia ..... would take forever and some literally impossible 

Thanks, man, always happy to help. I personally didn't have much trouble with doing challenges against AI, except the ones I recommend to boost, the ones that I boosted are really hard just because AI doesn't do these specific moves most of the time, or the challenge is buggy and requires specific steps which are easier to do online. You can always boost more if you think it's too hard for you against AI, but I think won't be the case. I would say that it was harder to figure out the requirements than actually doing the challenges haha, except a few very specific ones. I would not stress about difficulty man if you boost the challenges I listed, which takes an hour max, the rest are very easy against AI, I give it 3/10, anyone can do it, but as I said if you get stuck you can always boost them.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, timpurnat said:

You said everything,is way harder  to know how to do it than actually doing ?

Well if i need to find another player to help with a challenge i highly prefer to do it against the ia on my own,and Only boost if is really nescessary but if i could autoboost all i would do, cuz is way more faster

• Like 1