How to use 2 characters?

Hi, does anyone know how to set up Ranked / Room matches for two characters? To go after the I am the Ultimate and My own strength frightens me trophies

I'm probably looking at it wrong but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate the help

Thank you

Go to the Settings at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on Active Character Settings, then pick another character. 

You will be allowed one character change at the start when you first boot up the game. Stick with doing one half of the two trophies, then switch to a new character.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Has anyone had problems with I am the ultimate! trophy? It won't pop up for me. I played first 300 matches with Kage-Maru and the trophy for 300 ranked matches popped. Then I changed character and picked Jean Kujo and finished next 300 matches, but I only got trophy for 600 room matches. I currently have 308 matches with Jean and still no trophy. 

EDIT: After I played 316 matches with Jean and trophy didn't pop, I switched to my previous character (Kage-Maru). When I started my first match, the number of matches for Kage-Maru was (somehow) 299. I played one match and finaly got the trophy. Hope this will help someone and hope this won't happen to anyone.

Edited by adm1r86