This game is not easy

MANU1950

Get the Platinum in one day and didn't have any problem with it.

Don't need any exploit but I think it's easier for players like me who playing rythm games. This one is pretty hard than other games like Project Diva (for exemple). But not so difficult imo.

• 3 months later...

Outch, I'm surrounded by Rythm Gods in this thread ?

Where in the hell is this game easy? You mean: it's easy to platinum? Sure, you can do everything on "Easy" for most trophies (or even Practice for the 75% Perfect).

Now I wonder how many of you would swallow the "Easy" if the trophy list required you to A or S or S+ most of the songs on Medium and Hard ? you know, like Tetris Effect requiring SS on all game modes. Or how many players would even start the game in their lists if the trophy list was different...

I love this game, thankfully I found it on PS Extra and ended up buying a physical copy for my collection ? the only problem with this game for me is actually its difficulty spikes. The first 8 songs are achievable with A-S+ on any difficulty, but Medium is Hard and Hard is Very Hard. Medium should be more balanced instead throwing you all notes and mechanics at once. You get an extra button and suddenly you're rolling the prim all the time and pressing random buttons. I end up forgetting the beat and focus most on hitting the buttons spread around the screen :/ Hard mode is similar to Medium, but with another extra button, so the difficulty spike here isn't that big :/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay so this is how i got the 75 perfect beats 

For the L1 button just press the button after you cross the line

The x square etc hit them once the rocket reaches the middle there's no rhythm it's all fixed lol 

Go for this trophy early on practice makes perfect