PARAMOUR 2

6 minutes ago, NemesisMK2 said:

Can anyone confirm if romancing Liara works like it did in the PS3 days? IIRC, you would get the Paramour trophy in ME2 when Shepard looks at her photo before the suicide mission?

No it won't unlock, even via the shadow broker dlc

I'm mainly doing a normal playthrough to get the plat, then an insanity for the other list. I just wanted to knock out Paramour 2 while I'm at it!

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

No it won't unlock, even via the shadow broker dlc

Okay so separate save and romance Tali... ick. 

Thank you!

Just romance Garrus, and watch his awkwardness. 

Also, romancing Liara didnt work on the PS3 either.  Paramour is based on who enters your quarters before the suicide mission, not when you have Liara come aboard.

Edited by JNSpradlin

5 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Also, romancing Liara didnt work on the PS3 either.  Paramour is based on who enters your quarters before the suicide mission, not when you have Liara come aboard.

That's not true. I didn't romance anyone during ME2's main story on PS3 as I didn't want to cheat on Liara. I then did the Shadow Broker DLC, after finishing the suicide mission and the main campaign, and rekindled the romance with her there and the Paramour trophy popped.

Edited by Stevieboy

3 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

That's not true. I didn't romance anyone during ME2's main story on PS3 as I didn't want to cheat on Liara. I then did the Shadow Broker DLC, after finishing the suicide mission and the main campaign, and romanced her there and the Paramour trophy popped.

This goes against every playthrough I have had, and everything posted online.

11 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

This goes against every playthrough I have had, and everything posted online.

Actually, the more I think about it, I'm sure I played the Shadow Broker DLC early on in my playthrough and not after it. I must have blasted through the story missions again on another save for the trophy, although I have no recollection of doing that. It was 7 years ago I played it though, and I must have deleted the idea of romancing a male character from my memory, lol.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 year later...

Yes P2 trophy is a pain if you want to remain loyal to a Lira lover interest. 

I'm now at the point on ME2 where I have everyone loyal and have the dlc and N7 missions to complete before heading to the final section. I think my best bet is to get Miranda as close to her lock-in point between side missions and then when the Omega scene happens, just reload. That would be the best bet right? Shame Jacks one night stand scene doesn't cut it as I have that conversation available at my current save but it seems it the Omega run that activates it. 

But for others mentioning Liara unlocking the trophy from the Shadow Broker dlc in the original release, I too was sure thats how I unlocked that trophy. 

• 3 months later...