Would You recommend this game?

arcanehornet_

Easy recommend now that it’s on PS Extra. Plat took about 11 hours for me, instead of the suggested 20 hours.

Levels are a fun mix of sandbox and more linear structured and jump/dive/cancel feels good to execute.

For camera settings I suggest turning off ‘camera assist’ and invert the Y-axis.
The weird part is that the Y-axis zooms in and out, instead of just tilting the view, which is a bit awkward at first. Takes about half an hour to get used to, then it’s a fun ride.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I find this game to be very good, yeah the camera control could be better but it's a small complaint especially if you grew up gaming with early 3D games because it's still better than many of those. 

I think the trophy list is fun and has some little challenges but isn't overly aggressive if you want the Plat. From my experience so far.

Time to plat idk I take games slow and mess around in them as well as leave them running to do real life stuff so none of my timed to plat mean much.

I got it free on PS+ but honestly I would say it's a game worth buying if you like games like Mario 64. 

Another similar one I liked is called Demon Turf. 

Edited by GodKaio-Ken
  • Like 1

Absolutely! It's one of my favorites of all time, pure joy from the start to the end. If you really liked the game and if you are into PC gaming, I would recommend getting it on Steam, the amount of content in the workshop is insane, enough to enjoy the game for hundreds of hours.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 2:37 PM, FellOmen said:

For camera settings I suggest turning off ‘camera assist’ and invert the Y-axis.

I hate the Camera Game, but the game itself is very fun and enjoyable :)

Even the DLCs are very nice, I recommend buying them to complete the whole game 🤙

Edited by jtwalters96

• 1 month later...

My ten-year-old beat this game with no issue, it was a joy and easy for him. Great game, very enjoyable.  (Two-player mode is very rough, avoid that. lol)  Still working on like 2 or 3 for I Refuse To Die! Obtain All Death Wish Stamps!

Edited by Chiloutchilo3000