Leaderboards not working

Is there anybody else having trouble accessing the Battle Mode leaderboards? When I try to access them a message appears: "The Injustice: Gods Among Us server is not available at this time. Please try again later.", even though the matchmaking seems to be working fine.

PS: this feature doesn't affect any trophies, the game is still 100% possible, it just helps you to track which modes you completed.

edit: the daily challenge is not working as well.

Edited by samuel_hsc

On 6/11/2021 at 9:16 AM, samuel_hsc said:

Is there anybody else having trouble accessing the Battle Mode leaderboards? When I try to access them a message appears: "The Injustice: Gods Among Us server is not available at this time. Please try again later.", even though the matchmaking seems to be working fine (I didn't match with anyone, but I think it's because the server was empty).

edit: the daily challenge is not working as well.

pretty sure you can do battle mode offline so leaderboards shouldnt matter

14 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

pretty sure you can do battle mode offline so leaderboards shouldnt matter

They don't matter. A friend of mine was going for this trophy and it didn't pop for some reason, he wanted to check which mode was missing, but the leaderboards are off atm. 

36 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Any updates on this? Haven't started it yet.

The game is 100% possible right now, this is just an online feature that doesn't affect trophies.

• Like 1