Assassin's Creed lll Season Pass

Hwoarang_21

Hi, im about to finish the single player trophies and I want to know what DLCs contains the "Season Pass" in the PSSTORE. 

I have a Brand New copy and was able to reddem the multiplayer pass and benedict arnorld pack with no problem. 

Also is better to start the multiplayer trophies with the Multiplayer DLC or I should focus in the base game???? 

Season Pass contains every DLC. All story and a single multiplayer DLC included. MP trophies wise, I would secure the one trophy for Pivots in singleplayer, it requires an online connection so in case of servers go down or something you will have the trophy and won't have to worry. MP itself is easy and short, you can work on DLC while doing base game trophies with no problem. You will need a few partners though to finish everything.

On 16/6/2021 at 5:27 PM, HaserPL said:

Season Pass contains every DLC. All story and a single multiplayer DLC included. MP trophies wise, I would secure the one trophy for Pivots in singleplayer, it requires an online connection so in case of servers go down or something you will have the trophy and won't have to worry. MP itself is easy and short, you can work on DLC while doing base game trophies with no problem. You will need a few partners though to finish everything.

Thank you, I got the pivot trophie yesterday for the reason you are telling me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...