PS plus old monthly games disppeared from my download list.

EGZAM

Hi. Please excuse my poor English.

I re-registered with PS Plus for the first time in 4 years. I noticed that all the  PS Plus monthly games on the PS3  I purchased at the time had disppeared from my download list.

PS4 monthly games was safe. Did Support announce that PS3/Vita purchased monthly games will be removed from Download list? I'm going to give up, but is there any solution?

I was need PAYDAY the Heist and Warhammer 40k space marine, but I feel like  I've thrown away my money?

29 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I renewed my PS Plus fairly recently and all my PS Plus games got pushed to the top of the download list, as usual. Have you tried searching for games you redeemed through PS+ on the store and see if you can download them from there?

I just remembered that I changed my PSID a long time ago. That may have been the cause.  

I hope this can be solved. Thank you for the reply!

43 minutes ago, EGZAM said:

Hi. Please excuse my poor English.

I re-registered with PS Plus for the first time in 4 years. I noticed that all the  PS Plus monthly games on the PS3  I purchased at the time had disppeared from my download list.

PS4 monthly games was safe. Did Support announce that PS3/Vita purchased monthly games will be removed from Download list? I'm going to give up, but is there any solution?

I was need PAYDAY the Heist and Warhammer 40k space marine, but I feel like  I've thrown away my money1f622.png

you cant see ps3 or ps vita from  ps4 or pc. you absolutly need to go on your ps3 and log on store for check your ps3 download

Edited by Elk_mistral
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Elk_mistral said:

you cant see ps3 or ps vita from on ps4 or pc. you absolutly need to go on your ps3 and log on store for check your ps3 download

yes, I checked download list on my ps3. It was shocking at the time, but I realized that the PSID change might be a factor. Thank you for the reply!

Close this topic when the issue is resolved.