OP Weapons & Armors

Hey there. 

I just want to know, what are the best weapons in the game that will literally pwn enemies to the ground? I'm using Hunting Rifle for most occasions, but I doubt it's the best weapon in the game. I would really appreciate the help and I informations what weapon and armor is considered #1. 

Hunting Rifle is a great weapon for most situations and bosses in the game, and was my buddy and I’s go-to weapon during our first run. But there are definitely better weapons.

My personal favourite in subsequent runs was the Ricochet Rifle which you get from the Blink Thief boss. It’s OP as hell for crowd control as it shoots a semi-homing disc that bounces rapidly between enemies and one hits most mobs. For any boss in the game that summons waves of minions, or any large mobs of smaller enemies you come across, this rifle will 1 hit most of them and clear half a dozen guys instantly. It’s awesome.

Some other really OP weapons we found and loved were the Beam Rifle, Ruin (the one dropped by Undying King), the Chicago Typewritter and the regular Crossbow. In terms of a sidearm, the Hunting Pistol and the Spitfire flame gun were the only sidearms I used through the entire game due to how OP they were.

I’m sure there are many more but we didn’t find them all. We also didn’t do a lot of experimenting with different trait builds and armor combinations for specific weapons. But I’ve heard there are some really OP ones centered around guns like the hive cannon that can be super OP.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

I think the best armors is up to your build as if you want a tank you could do what I got, my build is to me the warhmmer 40k space marine build. you would want leto's armour, twisted idol necklace. the blood font ring and Ezlan's band and the weapons is up to you but I normally go for assault rilfe and hunting pistol or beam rifle and machine pistol with the very good boy skill always on the side arm and for the main weapon either hotshot on the beam rifle or hunters mark. the melee weapon I use is the hero sword but you could use riven or smolder or the scrap sword.

Just letting you know you might want a good build in mind as a lot of people do love the crossbow and the devastator crossbow (boss weapon). They are always good plus if you got the dlc you can really get some good skills that can help. But letting you know the build I got is basically a self heal build that heals over time and you can take a lot of dmg. however it is not going to make the whole game easy if your picking to play on the hardest modes. it will make it bearable though as you can tank 2 to 3 hits from bosses with this build. 

Plus another build I know of that is really good my friend used it a lot. it is the sniper build that uses pets as a means to help with combat along with high dmg but you cant take too much dmg as your going to be abit weak and easy to kill. you would want either the normal crossbow or boss one or even just the normal sniper rifle and the full armour set of the cultist on along with the soul anacher necklace, Gift of the iskal ring and the hunters halo ring. I think they swap a lot of their sidearms with either the smg or the magnum revolver. skills on the guns is very good boy and the floating skulls

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1