Any tips for Giant's Fist?

Venocide

I've been trying for this trophy for days now and I can't seem to hit 50,000 let alone 99,000. Noel's strength is like 1024 & I have Odin weapons equipped, I've been trying to obtain this trophy by fighting Long Gui. I stagger him, get his stagger to 999, deprotect them use meteor javelin just before stagger fades but my max hit is 49,000. Is there something else I need to do or is there a different method? 

Thanks in advance :)

Here is how you do it!!!!

1.) get a Chichu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSO0QT_hrms

2.) level him up focusing on his STRENGTH ONLY (if you do this, you won't have to level him as much). Probably can do it at about level 40 or less. (I did it without even blinking on level 60).

3.) Fight an enemy that you can stagger to a really high number (the higher the easier it is). You could always do this against the final boss, Rasputili, or really any enemy with a lot of health.

4.) Make sure Chichu's feral link is up before the battle and when the enemy is staggered at its highest point, use it.  (UP, UP, DOWN)

Do it correctly, you'll get this with ease B)

• Like 2

Perhaps you need Power Wristbands. I believe you can buy them at the chocobo girl... Chocobolina.

Should have mentioned this in my post but I do have 3 power wristbands equipped, thanks though :) 

Here is how you do it!!!!

1.) get a Chichu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSO0QT_hrms

2.) level him up focusing on his STRENGTH ONLY (if you do this, you won't have to level him as much). Probably can do it at about level 40 or less. (I did it without even blinking on level 60).

3.) Fight an enemy that you can stagger to a really high number (the higher the easier it is). You could always do this against the final boss, Rasputili, or really any enemy with a lot of health.

4.) Make sure Chichu's feral link is up before the battle and when the enemy is staggered at its highest point, use it.  (UP, UP, DOWN)

Do it correctly, you'll get this with ease B)

I have a Chicu and I haven't leveled him up at all. Gonna try this method now