Xp glitch?

Lonemankane

No idea where this is or what additional abilities are required, but it seems to be some trick with an enemy near an obelisk.

Edited by Helyx

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

No idea where this is or what additional abilities are required, but it seems to be some trick with the menu.

I saw that video but the problem is that it is later in the game as far as I know and I got no clue how to do a glitch like this early, as I know it is tied to the dying greed skill but no clue where to find it and so on no one really says where it is and so on or where to find the item that gives it. plus all the talks I saw was on playstation trophies.

5 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

I saw that video but the problem is

Yeah, nobody gives enough information in their videos. People don't realize it's not enough to upload a video; it needs context and substance.

Hope you get it sorted out. Game looks like it could be pretty interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, Helyx said:

Yeah, nobody gives enough information in their videos. People don't realize it's not enough to upload a video; it needs context and substance.

Hope you get it sorted out. Game looks like it could be pretty interesting.

I hope so too I just find it annoying due to the fact the classes are broken, like the starting stats are not as the wiki shows and plus I can't use a lot of weapons as I like to. it feels like it is a fun game but it also feels annoying due to the fact I can't seem to have enough stat points to use some of the basic guns

7 hours ago, WreckItPhil said:

There is the Dying Greed Aspect glitch, where you can max out every stat. But this was only possible till patch 1.06, as far as i know. If you have the disk version, good for you, because you can play on 1.00 and use this glitch :D

Oh I know about that but no one explains in English how it works or where the skill dying greed even is and plus the wiki is not good for info as most of the info on there is either not updated or not explaining enough to help much. unlike the surge 1 and 2 or code vain.

Edited by Lonemankane

10 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

Oh I know about that but no one explains in English how it works or where the skill dying greed even is and plus the wiki is not good for info as most of the info on there is either not updated or not explaining enough to help much. unlike the surge 1 and 2 or code vain.

It is not explained because the Dying Greed is just an aspect that you can get at random from decyphering a support cypher. You just need to keep decoding support cyphers until you get it. 

I don't know anything about an XP glitch, but let me say this: The game looks way better than it is. It could have been great, unfortunately there are many game-design aspects that are really not well done. Especially the balancing in NG+ cycles is horrendous. 

Oh, and unless you want to play with a handicap from the beginning, you are looking at 7 full playthroughs for the 100%. 

Edited by Arcesius

8 hours ago, Arcesius said:

It is not explained because the Dying Greed is just an aspect that you can get at random from decyphering a support cypher. You just need to keep decoding support cyphers until you get it. 

I don't know anything about an XP glitch, but let me say this: The game looks way better than it is. It could have been great, unfortunately there are many game-design aspects that are really not well done. Especially the balancing in NG+ cycles is horrendous. 

Oh, and unless you want to play with a handicap from the beginning, you are looking at 7 full playthroughs for the 100%. 

oh am not planning to play this 7 times at most one whole playthrough with everything done and that is it. as I don't think the game is worth doing the full 7 playthroughs as the game to me feels like a rip off of dark souls 1 but without any good ideas behind it. I mean in the unupdated one of it the guns have a lot more ammo and it is to me better to have more ammo than basically making me use ammo packs I got that can't be gotten by a shop of any kind. it feels like it is trying to hard, I mean games like the surge 1 and 2 feel to me better even lords of the fallen and code vain. I have not beaten the game yet but I am aiming to beat it still and still see if it is worth spending more time with it but yeah.

Also that about deciphering the support cypher, I tried to do that at the ones you get at the boss fight in the 3rd world but they both give me the ammo back skill. making it kind of pointless and not worth doing. as I feel the dice roll on what the item is, is picked when you first pick it up

Edited by Lonemankane

20 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

Also that about deciphering the support cypher, I tried to do that at the ones you get at the boss fight in the 3rd world but they both give me the ammo back skill. making it kind of pointless and not worth doing. as I feel the dice roll on what the item is, is picked when you first pick it up

my impression is that the cypher you get is decided the moment you pull it out of a chest, so no "randomness" with reloading and trying to decipher again. as i stated in the previous thread, i got dying greed after activating all 3 orbs, and then on Arden. maybe worth to play along till this point and hoping for DG. NG+ is a breeze with this. If you are going for the glitch, make sure to update the game (with a backup savefile from 1.00,just in case) after maxing your stats. because the game is a mess on version 1.00.

As for how it works. Simply equip DG, use a cyanide pill near an obelisk, and pick up your bits on the ground after respawning. every time you do this the amount of bits tenfolds (maybe more?), so do this for a while and profit haha

Edited by WreckItPhil

54 minutes ago, WreckItPhil said:

my impression is that the cypher you get is decided the moment you pull it out of a chest, so no "randomness" with reloading and trying to decipher again. as i stated in the previous thread, i got dying greed after activating all 3 orbs, and then on Arden. maybe worth to play along till this point and hoping for DG. NG+ is a breeze with this. If you going for the glitch, make sure to update the game (with a backup savefile from 1.00,just in case) after maxing your stats. because the game is a mess on version 1.00.

maybe but I feel it is not worth doing due to the fact the game does not let you get to max out the cursed character in version 1.00 and same with the fact I don't think the game is well worth going to that far to max out a character and so on. it might be worth another playthrough for the game if for just fun but yeah, unless there was a real guide made for showing where the support cypher is at that could be used as I only found the one in the world where enemies teleport and both of them are the gain a bullet back for a kill.

Edited by Lonemankane

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2021 at 0:34 PM, WreckItPhil said:

my impression is that the cypher you get is decided the moment you pull it out of a chest, so no "randomness" with reloading and trying to decipher again. as i stated in the previous thread, i got dying greed after activating all 3 orbs, and then on Arden. maybe worth to play along till this point and hoping for DG. NG+ is a breeze with this. If you are going for the glitch, make sure to update the game (with a backup savefile from 1.00,just in case) after maxing your stats. because the game is a mess on version 1.00.

As for how it works. Simply equip DG, use a cyanide pill near an obelisk, and pick up your bits on the ground after respawning. every time you do this the amount of bits tenfolds (maybe more?), so do this for a while and profit haha

Well I found out that no matter what that one box you spoke of that had the skill needed for this was there the downfall to it is no one cared enough to write down on the wiki also, every time I go back to the grand hall and talk to the monolith the game crashes and the data gets corrupted