PS4 version

lostsorrowdays

I notice on this site that the game is marked as a PS5 version game. I don't see a PS4 trophy list currently on the site. I am playing this game on a PS4. I see trophies popping on my screen when I earn them in game but when I got to my trophies list on the PS4 I am playing the game on the game does not even appear on the list of games I own so obviously no trophies are appearing. Every time I go to my trophies list on my machine a 'synching with PlayStation network' message' appears even though this is the machine I earned them on. The machine then syncs to 100% on the on screen bar but the trophies or game still don't get populated. My trophies also do not appear on this site. The game was marketed as a PS4 game that was compatible with a PS5 if you got the digital version but that the physical version was only compatible with a PS4. I am playing the digital version.

Any ideas?

35 minutes ago, lostsorrowdays said:

I notice on this site that the game is marked as a PS5 version game. I don't see a PS4 trophy list currently on the site. I am playing this game on a PS4. I see trophies popping on my screen when I earn them in game but when I got to my trophies list on the PS4 I am playing the game on the game does not even appear on the list of games I own so obviously no trophies are appearing. Every time I go to my trophies list on my machine a 'synching with PlayStation network' message' appears even though this is the machine I earned them on. The machine then syncs to 100% on the on screen bar but the trophies or game still don't get populated. My trophies also do not appear on this site. The game was marketed as a PS4 game that was compatible with a PS5 if you got the digital version but that the physical version was only compatible with a PS4. I am playing the digital version.

Any ideas?

The developer hasn't uploaded their PS4 trophy list to Sony yet so until they do, it's not going to show on the site.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The developer hasn't uploaded their PS4 trophy list to Sony yet so until they do, it's not going to show on the site.

This^

The list is a non-syncer right now so all you can do is email the developer and publisher and remind them to upload the list to the Trophy servers.

• Like 1