Join failed

karanjitmann400

So the first 2 nights I played max pain 3 and I was able to join others fine but since yesterday and today I have been having trouble connecting to the host of the lobby 

The game gives me a “ join failed you have been removed from the session due to network issues please find another session”

its not my NAT either as it is a Type 2 which is normal for people playing online 

I had the same problem yesterday. Rebooting the game helped. What I recommend is to check if your partners actually see the same matchtypes on the playlist. Me and my partner didn't. And we couldn't party up. After several reboots I could see the same matchtypes as my partner and we could immediately form a party and play. Why it is like this beats me.

1 hour ago, karanjitmann400 said:

Ive sorted it out now thanks anyways for replies 

In case someone else has the same issue, could you explain in detail what you did to fix the problem?

5 hours ago, Helyx said:

In case someone else has the same issue, could you explain in detail what you did to fix the problem?

Turn off your router & then turn it on , play the same playlist as your partners . Soft & free aim both of them has different server . If this doesn’t work for you . Turn off your console & on , if that doesn’t work delete your save data but not the GAME DATA .

Edited by Hysteria