Hamtunscire World Event – “Saint Faith”

Saint Faith is my last world Event in Hamtunscire. I go to the priest to Speak to him nothing shows up? only thing that happenes is he just repeating himself over and over ?. I re loaded a save an 1 hour back then nothing works.I had an older save which was 40 hours back went to the world event same thing can’t talk to him. I’m Currently 98 hours in and I can’t Achieve the Completionist all the way! Trophy for completing all territories in the game does due to this WORLD EVENT ?? does anyone know if this is an bug from this 1.2.2 update or it’s been in the game. I can’t get my 100% platinum due to this issue Ubisoft needs to fix this issue ASAP…… Thanks for your help 

Edited by Fresh-Tech1

I just encountered the same bug and reverted to an old save but no luck on my end. I've run into a few bugs like this but was always able to get it to work by rolling back a bit.

Ubi seems VERY aware of this issue, it seems like everyone playing the game rn has run into this issue. I'd suggest tracking the linked Ubi forum post for when this gets fixed. Annoying to wait for sure, but it will be fixed in time.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94995/unable-to-proceed-with-saint-faith-mystery-post-here/14?page=1&lang=en-US

• Like 1

This is a known issue and the quest isn't bugged "technically" but if certain conditions are met the quest will glitch for no reason. It's bugged for me and the its the last thing I need for the platinum.

there is also a current bug with supplies after you beat the game.. if you're trying to reach your settlement level 6 make sure you loot every small chest during the raid the first time or else you cant go back and get supplies after the raid is finished.

There are tons of forums commenting on this glitch and its extremely unfortunate but its been like this for over 5 months and ubisoft refuses to fix it.. they said they put a hotfix out for it in the previous patch but it ended up making it worse for some people as well.

we will just have to wait until ubisoft gets off their asses and decides to fix it.. either that or you can create a brand new game and play for another 90 hours which tbh will take less time then ubisoft releasing a patch to fix the quest so you can complete it.

• 4 weeks later...