Technical Wizard Tip

irishmonkey77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x80HavbWTUY

Hey everyone! I just got this trophy earlier. This video is a fantastic guide for location but I found it way easier if, after you get enough speed to grind the whole ledge, start with a flat ground manual and jump into a grind with your first air trick from the manual. In case it helps anyone, this was my trick list:

1. Manual

2. Crank flip

3. Feeble

4. Barspin

5. Smith

6. Bus Driver

7. Ice

8. Opp Barspin

9. Pegs

10. Opp Bus Driver

11. Tooth

12. Tuckup

13. Luc-E

Hope this helps someone! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 02/07/2021 at 3:39 PM, irishmonkey77 said:

Hey everyone! I just got this trophy earlier. This video is a fantastic guide for location but I found it way easier if, after you get enough speed to grind the whole ledge, start with a flat ground manual and jump into a grind with your first air trick from the manual. In case it helps anyone, this was my trick list:

1. Manual

2. Crank flip

3. Feeble

4. Barspin

5. Smith

6. Bus Driver

7. Ice

8. Opp Barspin

9. Pegs

10. Opp Bus Driver

11. Tooth

12. Tuckup

13. Luc-E

Hope this helps someone! 

Hi. Was thinking of getting this game. What would u say the trophy Diffuser/ time to complete is?

• 2 years later...
On 7/2/2021 at 1:39 AM, irishmonkey77 said:

1. Manual

2. Crank flip

3. Feeble

4. Barspin

5. Smith

6. Bus Driver

7. Ice

8. Opp Barspin

9. Pegs

10. Opp Bus Driver

11. Tooth

12. Tuckup

13. Luc-E

Hope this helps someone! 

Thank you for this! I finally got it after giving up for like a year. I was having trouble landing busdrivers consistently so I started in a whip to feeble and subbed the other busdriver with and ET (press x while in the air). I did the manual at the end into the tuckup then final grind. I screwed up the Luc-E and ended up doing a second peg, but it was on the opposite side of my bike from the first so I guess it counted. That was really hard, even with slo-mo turned on. It took me several hours tonight. If I wasn’t able to get it, I probably would’ve given up for good. Props to anyone able to do it at normal speed!