Total completion % question

Emyl

Yes, DLC trophies affect your completion rate. The only thing that doesn't are games with 0%, they are only counted once a trophy is earned.

Oooh, that's good to know. Because I noticed my % going down yet not buying new games. It must've been me starting playing 0% games.

Thanks for replying.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, DLC trophies affect your completion rate. The only thing that doesn't are games with 0%, they are only counted once a trophy is earned.

Ok is late. Never the best time to post on a forum. But...... If this is the case. How come I have just hidden 2 games. (Zen pinball and Pain! Oh how I wish I could delete these from my list...). But my %age is 47.xx% but I have something like 1620 trophies gained. But 1580ish unobtained, how does the system work out the completion %age?

Ok is late. Never the best time to post on a forum. But...... If this is the case. How come I have just hidden 2 games. (Zen pinball and Pain! Oh how I wish I could delete these from my list...). But my %age is 47.xx% but I have something like 1620 trophies gained. But 1580ish unobtained, how does the system work out the completion %age?

It's meant to be based on the amount of trophy points earned versus the total amount available, but it doesn't include games that don't have a trophy earned. It's not based on the actual trophy count. I hope I've explained that right :P.

It's meant to be based on the amount of trophy points earned versus the total amount available, but it doesn't include games that don't have a trophy earned. It's not based on the actual trophy count. I hope I've explained that right :P.

That explains it if it goes on points.