How do I get the gold trophy in this one?

GregHouse007

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had issues looking this up myself, just did it recently, no info online. In game, in the character profiles it lists the 'honors' you got with each character if you press one of the buttons it will give you the following descriptions for the honors it keeps track of on your character profiles for each character:

- Most hero kills in a match
- Most gold gathered in a match
- Most turrets destroyed in a match

- Diabolical. For a kill streak a certain length.

- Most assists in a match
- Most damage dealt in a match
- Most damage taken in a match

- Highest Participation (% of time in active combat?)

Besides those, I've also seen a 3, 4 and 5 honor pop up at the end of a match for triple kill, quad kill and quintuple kill. I'm not entirely sure those count towards the trophy as when I earned the trophy I had a triple kill but I also got 7 honors that round. I would imagine they count, which would make getting a 5 kill a good way to get 6 honors in one match as the multi-kill honors stack. If you get a 5 then you'll also get a 4 and a 3.

Quick Match always filled with bots for me, after waiting 6 minutes for a match. What I did was take the middle lane at the start of the match and let the bots team up on the sides, then I'd be killing all the mobs, getting all the gold and xp, hopefully get a bunch of kills on the one AI I'd be up against. After wiping out two turrets on the middle lane the enemy would group up and push middle. I'd take top or bottom and hopefully get some more turrets and mobs. I had the best luck with Kat-X, physical perk at start and buying physical damage gear. I had one piece of gear that I'd hit square to activate that gave me decent life-steal and made me shoot faster. That one was important to keep using.

Hope that helps and good luck getting whatever trophies you can before shutdown.

One thing I noticed going for the Level 20 AI bot matches was that the boons the enemy would get at higher levels would rotate daily. I'd say the worse boon for the enemy to have was Leadership because it effected all the enemies whenever a hero character was around, which is most of the time.

• Like 2