Most problematic trophy

A quick tip for Vending Spree. If this is the last thing you are missing in AWE DLC there is no point to run back and forth between the 7 spots on the beginning of the map or fast travelling around on PS5. They just seem to not respawn that way (maybe because of the SSD speed). Save at the first fast travel point of that DLC map and quit the game completely. When you launch the game and continue you should get 2 random vending machines respawn. Rinse and repeat! 

Edited by UsCanAdam
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

I’m fairly sure that was the same on the original PS4 version, too. Could’ve sworn I remember having to quit out / reload whenever I’d finished a circuit of all the machine locations 

You could be right. When I was looking at DLC trophies I did some googling and saw this was one people talking about. I made it a point to fast travel around anytime I was going to do something in another location or when I was starting a new session. I picked it up on one of those circuits no intentional farming restarts necessary. There's a good chance I just got really lucky.