How difficult is Emperor?

I played a bit of ESO on Xbox back when it came out, and I always wrote that achievement off. Just wondering now if perhaps it’s gotten any easier? Maybe with presumably fewer players vying for it?

I saw one guy’s ‘emperor schedule’ and it looks insane. I can put in some long play sessions but this guy was on about 14 hours a day, every day:

https://deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Emperor-Schedule.png

Any thoughts/ insight?

If you're really lucky, you can find a guild to basically boost you to Emperor on a dead Campaign

Otherwise you're going to have a hard time without top tier Meta stuff.

I might be wrong though since I haven't touched pvp, but I do pop in Cyrodiil every weekend and see the insane score the emperor has

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Emperor isn’t super hard you just have to commit a ton of time into it and be able to solo resources.  Play the below 50 campaign with a level 10 to 30 character. Group with ppl whenever anyone is on and play 21 hours a day for 2-3 days, coupled with luck of having the people on to push the inner keeps. Your main priority is being on at start of the campaign and staying as far in the lead as you can, keep playing while others sleep and gap them in points to discourage them. Stay away from other players unless you have a good pvp build or are in a group. Would also recommend going as EP, from my experience they usually have the most players which makes it easier to grab all of the inner keeps. If you have any questions message me on PSN and I’ll try to answer them.

Edited by Phoenix777Down

• 2 months later...
On 17/07/2021 at 11:41 PM, JEDLander said:

I played a bit of ESO on Xbox back when it came out, and I always wrote that achievement off. Just wondering now if perhaps it’s gotten any easier? Maybe with presumably fewer players vying for it?

I saw one guy’s ‘emperor schedule’ and it looks insane. I can put in some long play sessions but this guy was on about 14 hours a day, every day:

https://deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Emperor-Schedule.png

Any thoughts/ insight?

I got EP as one of my first trophies in ESO as I focused on it from the beginning. 

I was part of a guild and we did it for about 5 people in a row in a short space of time in the Under 50 campaign. I have some gear which I can give you/a build for Templar for soloing resources, then all you need is to get a couple of people to help you do the keeps at the right time in the campaign life cycle. I say I got it while playing for about 5 hours or so, but you do need to be flexible and admit that you may need to switch factions depending on what is happening on the map (so I created a new toon for all 3 alliances). It wasn't as hard as I had anticipated. 

I would be happy to help you get EP and could put you in touch with a guild of people who were going for it - Or alternatively, if you just want to chat about the strategies of the way I did it, I would be happy to explain further. 

Feel free to message me on PSN: BinkUncia.

Edited by BinkUncia
  • Like 1