Unable to synch a trophy on PS5

Sinthoras_96

So this just happened to me:

I completed the Ancient gods DLC part 1 in doom eternal in extra lives mode. Both the golden trophy for extra lives mode and the silver trophy for the final mission popped up and also showed in my notifications. When I went to the trophy menu to check them it kept loading forever. I pressed compare trophies and selected a random person from my friends list. The doom list now showed up, but guess what? I didn't unlock the silver trophy although I did unlock it. It's not there. 

Now if I remove the internet connection and check my trophies offline, it is there. But here comes the problem: It doesn't synch with the psn server no matter how often I manually synch. 

Any ideas? 

If you're offline when you earn a trophy it won't show even when you turn networking back on. I have Comcast so my internet goes out frequently. You can go to the trophy list, press options and manually sync to PSN. My PS5 will only show the trophies I've earned on this hardware until the manual sync. 

13 hours ago, thistleboy said:

If you're offline when you earn a trophy it won't show even when you turn networking back on. I have Comcast so my internet goes out frequently. You can go to the trophy list, press options and manually sync to PSN. My PS5 will only show the trophies I've earned on this hardware until the manual sync. 

As I said I earned both trophies in the same second since they stack while I was online and only one of them was synched to the servers even after multiple tries of manual synching.