Tracked Addiction Trophy

Kaapew

In order to grind hours, I'm been using the time trial method, but the PS4 Pro insists on playing the cosplay of a Boeing 747. Been looking for MP Lobbies with 50% races, thus accumulating both 100 race trophy + 50 hours and letting afk using the PS Button (console runs quieter).

Thanks Codemasters. 10 hour trophy would be ok, but....

• 6 months later...

So I am worried I might be doing something wrong here and wasting my time, although I might not be at 50hrs track time yet...

Currently I'm doing this by sitting on the track, finishing the lap, going back to garage and ending the session via menu.

Is this the correct way to do this trophy or do I need to idle for like 36 hours in a row?

6 minutes ago, Dooleh_404 said:

So I am worried I might be doing something wrong here and wasting my time, although I might not be at 50hrs track time yet...

Currently I'm doing this by sitting on the track, finishing the lap, going back to garage and ending the session via menu.

Is this the correct way to do this trophy or do I need to idle for like 36 hours in a row?

You’ll be fine the way you’re doing it, no need to do all the remaining time in one session. I left it idling for 3-5 hours at a time in Time Trial, finished the lap I was on then exited to menu. I was concerned I might not be doing it right either as there’s no hours spent on track statistic for TT but rest assured it will eventually pop as long as you’re finishing the session properly!

32 minutes ago, Eqill5 said:

You’ll be fine the way you’re doing it, no need to do all the remaining time in one session. I left it idling for 3-5 hours at a time in Time Trial, finished the lap I was on then exited to menu. I was concerned I might not be doing it right either as there’s no hours spent on track statistic for TT but rest assured it will eventually pop as long as you’re finishing the session properly!

Yup, it unlocked around 10 minutes after I asked. lol

• 5 months later...