Game Breaking Bug? (Gold Edition)

LaneBoyGoner

So, I just started career mode and after finishing one of the introduction jobs (harvesting) the game failed to save. And when I started to do the next job (plow field 5), shrugging off the error like it’s just a one time fluke the game started to lag. The lag was only minimal but turned extreme in which I can’t even pause the game. I decided to save my game but it always say “save error” up to the point the game closed on its own err blue screen. Back when I booted up the game again, my save can’t be loaded. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a workaround? Or is this just a common case of save corruption?

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The 2.00 Gold Upgrade patch has broken the game (again) so it will corrupt your saves everytime the frame-rate dips and you try to save your game :(: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/295289-real-farm-trophy-guide-and-roadmap/?do=findComment&comment=6491168

Awwww man, I thought everything got fixed with the new update but it got way worse. I will definitely try to do the methods mentioned because I have started career mode on the US map.

It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. If you see the frame drop, you might as well turn off the game (but not quit to main menu - minimize to console dashboard and close game without saving). 

On the bright side, the gold edition patch apparently fixed all trophies!

Edited by ghost_spike