Offline or Online

15 hours ago, mountain_1994 said:

Some online play is required:

You're Starting to Get Me Excited!

Even without Arms and Legs

Just to name a couple, it's also a very, very grindy game so unless you're up for it i'd probably stay away, but it is cheap so it if you desperately wanna play it

This^

There are 2 quick online trophies but the bulk of the game is offline, though it's a very long Plat so don't bother if you don't have a ton of free time handy.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.7.2021 at 0:02 PM, OmerSenpai said:

There are 2 online trophies and that's it. The game is very long and boring if you're going for the plat. It will take around 80-100 hours approx. I'm working on a guide so it should help if you are planning on getting the game.

14a.jpg

I just noticed your post and i think everyone playing this Game or ever planning to do so will be very grateful (myself included ?), because i cannot find anything even close to a walkthrough or guide anywhere on the internet. Is it really that hard or is the game just too niche and came out way to late for the hype to attract more fans ?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Frescher1 said:

I just noticed your post and i think everyone playing this Game or ever planning to do so will be very grateful (myself included 1f604.png), because i cannot find anything even close to a walkthrough or guide anywhere on the internet. Is it really that hard or is the game just too niche and came out way to late for the hype to attract more fans ?

Guide is already finished and awaiting mod review. It's not hard just tedious and kinda unknown.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5.8.2021 at 2:22 PM, OmerSenpai said:

Guide is already finished and awaiting mod review. It's not hard just tedious and kinda unknown.

Is there any way for us to help you to get the Moderators to look at your Guide because its a shame that now nearly 7 Weeks after you finished the Guide its still not available to anyone.

Thanks again for your effort !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, othmaneAD said:

it's still waiting for review?

On 9/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, gojira4life89 said:

Looking forward to that guide, I'm very curious about it. Cheers!

On 9/21/2021 at 4:19 AM, Frescher1 said:

Is there any way for us to help you to get the Moderators to look at your Guide because its a shame that now nearly 7 Weeks after you finished the Guide its still not available to anyone.

Thanks again for your effort !!

Hello, the guide has been finally published. Apologies for the delay as i had some fixes to do in the guide and didn't have enough time. Please leave feedback when you have the time :)

• Like 1

Heya,

Congatulations on the release, i just read the whole guide and i can see why it is super rare (i Think i never before in my life saw an estimate of 50 Playthroughs^^).

The Guide itself looks very good, you answered so many questions that i could never find answers before (like where Kaneki Centipede and Arima can spawn).

I will definitely get Back to the Game soon and hunt for the Platinum, after that i will give an Update to my feedback ?

• Like 1