Couple of questions

Gefro-On-Defro

Looking to try this game, got a couple of questions- 

im interested in the cross play/save with mobile. Is it easy to play on mobile with screen controls? Is the cross save function decent?

if I was to pay to win so to speak, what is the best thing to spend my money on? 

how far do I have to advance to use the online co op feature? Roughly how many hours?

cheers 

1. Can't say much about mobile gameplay.I heard its alright but you need a strong phone. I recommend PC instead
2. Its even better then cross save. It's cross progression. works like a charm from what ive heard but ive yet to try it
3. Welkin moon pass (get 90 premium currency (primo gems) daily for 30 days). its the best value and you can use primos to pull for character/weapons
4. You need adventure rank 16. I'd say a good few hours. maybe around 20. Kind of depends on what you do. But if your plan is to get caried i would advise you to just focus on all the chest trophies at first.

• Like 2

If you're on a budget then the best option is Blessing of the Welkin Moon followed by the battle pass, which can help speed up levelling up characters and weapons. You'll also be earning a lot of primogems naturally just by exploring and playing the game. There are also genesis crystal packs, which award you double the genesis crystals for your first purchase, but these are more for if you're willing to spend more money and want primogems immediately. I believe you can get something like 80 pulls by buying the biggest pack for the first time, which would get you pretty close to guaranteeing a 5 star pity.

You don't have to advance too far to unlock co-op. I think it took me about two nights to unlock it. This game has certain co-op features and events, but it is a very single player experience, so don't expect to be playing with others very much. Even for certain aspects that can be played in co-op like world bosses and domains, you'd be better off playing solo because it's more efficient. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I’d recommend playing on PS4 or PS5 over your phone honestly 

I’m gonna, but I’ve got a big handheld hole in my heart! RIP vita! No, I don’t want a switch…

I like the idea of switching between phone and console, when I please, at ease. 

56 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I’m gonna, but I’ve got a big handheld hole in my heart! RIP vita! No, I don’t want a switch…

I like the idea of switching between phone and console, when I please, at ease. 

The only thing with that, as stated above- make sure your phone can handle it. Not everyone's can. The file size alone is huge just for the new islands section on Inazuma update

Edited by sealightbreeze