Test your Mettle

Ravie_HD

I have heard that the servers for Test your Mettle have been shut down on both versions on 30.12.2020. However when i checked the timestamps i found one player who manages to get the trophy in february of 2021. His other games seem to be legit so i'm not sure if he hacked that trophy (i have never heard of any hackers on any battlefield, even older ones like bad company). Is there a workaround to this trophy or did it just somehow glitch out and he unlocked it that late even though he fullfilled the requirements before December 2020?

Edit: The trophy time is glitched, the player has earned the trophy legit prior to December 30 2020

Edited by Ravie_HD
New info

• 1 year later...
On 23/07/2021 at 4:54 PM, Ravie_HD said:

I have heard that the servers for Test your Mettle have been shut down on both versions on 30.12.2020. However when i checked the timestamps i found one player who manages to get the trophy in february of 2021. His other games seem to be legit so i'm not sure if he hacked that trophy (i have never heard of any hackers on any battlefield, even older ones like bad company). Is there a workaround to this trophy or did it just somehow glitch out and he unlocked it that late even though he fullfilled the requirements before December 2020?

Edit: The trophy time is glitched, the player has earned the trophy legit prior to December 30 2020

And wheres the proof to this? How can the time be 'glitched'? Someone also had it in august 2021 aswell according to these threads with keywords test your mettle. I should really check the trophy itself lol...

I have never heard of a timestamp glitching for a multiplayer trophy as in order to get "Test your metal" you had to be connected to EA servers via PSN and PSN via the internet.

Sorry to break it to you but hackers are everywhere in the battlefield series. Don't get me wrong there are hundreds of respectable players loyal to the older games myself included and will load up a few times a month for nostalgia sake but you will always see at least 1 hacker.

Edited by SOCOM-WARDOG-45
Update

The Competitive Mode for both PS3 and PS4 ended its final season on December 31st 2020. Anyone who didn't achieve it before that date did so most likely by hacking. As you have to be online to obtain the trophy and it registers at the end of the match.

Note this is the only trophy not available and the full multiplayer experience outside this one trophy is obtainable, but most content will need to be heavily boosted due to playerbase usually only keeping to Conquest/Hotwire.

• Like 2