Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

1 hour ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Not a problem man, that was plenty. Thanks for the input. I think my main problem in solo was not picking a decent solo class, most likely harvesting extra resources that I didnt need (wood), and struggling to explore further out into the map and hit those fast travel shrines. When Im in solo, it feels like there are way less shrines, but maybe not.

I was able to finally beat Fenrir in a group of people communicating via mics. After all the communication, coordination, and the final fight, let me say that Im even more impressed you achieved this solo.

Fenrir is one tough puppy xD

I see what you did there. And congrats on beating Fenrir. Now just do it 9 more times for the special cosmetic pet. Luckily, that's not required for platinum. But after I finish 100 days in survival I'll be aiming for that as I grind out level 50 for the seasonal rank. Still need the revive an ally player trophy. The one trophy you can't get solo. But it should be an easy trophy to get by just joining a random game. My friend is even considering getting the game so I can get his help with it if need be. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Holy_Nolly said:

I see what you did there. And congrats on beating Fenrir. Now just do it 9 more times for the special cosmetic pet. Luckily, that's not required for platinum. But after I finish 100 days in survival I'll be aiming for that as I grind out level 50 for the seasonal rank. Still need the revive an ally player trophy. The one trophy you can't get solo. But it should be an easy trophy to get by just joining a random game. My friend is even considering getting the game so I can get his help with it if need be. 

Well that specific pet isnt required for platinum, but unless you bought the deluxe edition that came with the starter pet, then you will need to obtain the pet for the platinum, as theres a trophy to play a match with your pet. As of right now there are only 3 options: Buy deluxe edition, beat Fenrir 10 times, or Plat the game. Considering you need a pet to plat the game, you technically would need to do the 10 kill challenge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Well that specific pet isnt required for platinum, but unless you bought the deluxe edition that came with the starter pet, then you will need to obtain the pet for the platinum, as theres a trophy to play a match with your pet. As of right now there are only 3 options: Buy deluxe edition, beat Fenrir 10 times, or Plat the game. Considering you need a pet to plat the game, you technically would need to do the 10 kill challenge.

True. I had realized that before but forgot about it while typing that message. I'd keep my eyes on the cosmetic shop they have. Maybe they'll put a pet in there for Golden Horns at some point. Sure, you probably wouldn't want to use your Golden Horns on something like that. But it could be an option. 

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm (since PS4 game owner gets free upgrade to PS5 version), does the trophy autopop (1 way or 2 way)? Do they have a cross save server feature or in game save upload?

Hope someone can help.

Thank you.

Edited by dRoxas88

1 hour ago, dRoxas88 said:

Can anyone confirm (since PS4 game owner gets free upgrade to PS5 version), does the trophy autopop (1 way or 2 way)? Do they have a cross save server feature or in game save upload?

Hope someone can help.

Thank you.

I don’t know the exact details. I haven’t done much experimentation with it. But with my alternate account, I played the PS4 version a little on my PS4, earned a few early game trophies. I later logged into my alternate account on my PS5 and opened the PS5 version of the game and the trophies I had earned autopopped and my seasonal level carried over. Didn’t have a game in progress so I can’t confirm that but I did not have to do the tutorial again. No uploading on my part, so it looks like it’s server side especially since it was over separate consoles. Not sure about PS5 to PS4 though. Will try that once I get the Plat on the PS5 version with this account.

• 10 months later...
On 01/06/2022 at 2:52 PM, Welsh_Bush said:

Are you still able to join another survival world that is part of the way through and help them to 100 days and the trophy pop?

I have joined my friends World on say 42 and didn't want to waste time.

Yes you can ! 

It's quite common to jump on worlds which are already at Day 30-40, and ending up getting the trophy when hitting 100 days.