Looking For Advice Before Starting

sepheroithisgod

I was planning on starting this series soon and had two questions.

1) I've read that the choices can make certain trophies harder or impossible in future titles on an imported save, is this true?

2) Are there any guides that take this into consideration and provide optimal pathing for future titles in regard to trophies?

• Like 1

Save the dredge baby in the first game for a trophy in the third game.

There's a trophy in the second game for winning a battle in the training tent with six rank 10 units, in order to get this you are going to have to play the first game on easy and spend 0 renown (in game currency used for leveling up and buying items) in order to be able to level up in the second game.

There's also a couple of decisions/actions you can make at the end of the first game and start of the second that can make your life much easier but they are very spoilery so I won't post them.

You are going to have to play each game at least 2.5/3 times so I suppose you should be careful about which savefile you transfer.

In the third game there's a trophy for keeping everyone alive, don't attempt that on a savefile from a previous game as you could have lost someone without realising, everyone you need is in the default starting party for the third game.

I haven't seen any guide that covers the entire series but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

It's an awesome series, I really hope you enjoy it.

Edited by elpoko
Guided trophy
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
17 minutes ago, Crawedad said:

@sepheroithisgod Did you end up playing Banner Saga? I'm in the same boat.. it's on my list, I've got 3 beginner trophies already checked, so I really should just bite the bullet and play it longer then 1-2 hours, I'm sure I'd enjoy it eventually!

I played and platted the first game. I think I used a guide on TrueAchievements, but don't remember. It was an enjoyable experience, but it got a bit repetitive in subsequent playthroughs. I'll probably pick up the other titles when they go on sale again.