Servers down?

23 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I installed the update and was able to play a little bit on Tuesday, so it was fine for me.

But at this moment it's fine? I'm scared i installed again and tells me the same because Rockstar page says that they are adding contents still but really 4 days without online mode? 

3 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

But at this moment it's fine? I'm scared i installed again and tells me the same because Rockstar page says that they are adding contents still but really 4 days without online mode? 

I don't know as I only played it briefly to qualify for the free money R* were awarding players for logging on this week.

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I don't know as I only played it briefly to qualify for the free money R* were awarding players for logging on this week.

https://support.rockstargames.com/?redirect_lang=en_us&_gl=1*1rt74qq*_ga*MTc5MzEzMjMxLjE2MjcxNzY5NTA.*_ga_PJQ2JYZDQC*MTYyNzY1MDk0MS42LjEuMTYyNzY1MDk2MC4w&_ga=2.263877828.93138970.1627596954-179313231.1627176950

So i guess this is the message of manteinance 

On 30.07.2021 at 6:13 PM, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

WTF man, i'm scared the disc works well the internet works for Star wars battlefront 2, what can be? The server it's the same for countries ?

Ok so basically, I don't think you can play GTA Online anymore. I had this same thing yesterday. On my end, they just removed the online button (I literally can't go online even from the pause menu) When I try to play online, it just sends me to the Playstation Menu with a white screen for a few seconds. It's literally an unfixable glitch. Sorry but you might have to stick to story mode.

5 hours ago, EnchantedFishyy said:

Ok so basically, I don't think you can play GTA Online anymore. I had this same thing yesterday. On my end, they just removed the online button (I literally can't go online even from the pause menu) When I try to play online, it just sends me to the Playstation Menu with a white screen for a few seconds. It's literally an unfixable glitch. Sorry but you might have to stick to story mode.

No, i don't think that, i have the online button i haven't tried again because i was angry so i'm going to try it the next month to see

5 hours ago, zgz93 said:

Hi guy,

I have problems when connecting directly on PS3 so I found I can get into the individual mode and connect to Online from there. Try that and let's see if that works.

Ok i'm going to do it like that, many people has the same problem i saw it on Rockstar support Twitter, i never use hacks so i'm fine it's not a mistake of mine it's Rockstar server , i'm gonna do it today

• 1 year later...