Playing on a blank account and trophies dont pop?

Megaman80

Im playing this atm on an. Lank account. Finished about 3 worlds already and no trophies are unlocking, i have no idea why this is, i have done so many times on the ps4 when im unsure if i want to go for the platinum or not.

i tested farpoint with ps5 yesterday and trophies poped.

also worth mention, 95% of the time i played as a second player with my daughter. But i logged on with single player now and did gold on a challenge, and there is a trophy for that, and it did not pop.

Hmmm, i might try my us account then, just to check that they work. Im confident i can handle the last challenge hehe. .)

also a weird thing happened, when i went playing single player with my offline account the game froze in a odd way, and every time i load into that game i get stuck there. I also tried to to into my daughters game and enter that, complete a level and  hoping that that did the trick, but no luck…

edit: okay i logged in with an online account and it did not pop there either, i looked at the kill enemies in certain ways trophies, and they didn not progress at all. I jumped at like 40menemies just to be sure, but nothing poped for this as well…. Any ideas? Is trophies maybe for ps5 games locked for the account that buys them only

Edited by Megaman80

An update on the situation. I tested with my main account. And the trophies are working. Now it counts % toward certain trophies which are new feature for the ps5, and you cannot delete trophy even though you didnt earn any.

but i will handle that dreaded challenge :)

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

I had the 5-hour trial. Trophies didn't work. Got halfway through the first world before wife and I decided to buy the full game.

All trophies I had unlocked (10 in total) auto-popped (for both of us) when I reloaded the game after that.

This is what I was interested in hearing. I didn't want to run the trial if it meant trophies would pop and I'd be stuck with them if I didn't buy it. 

I'm also wondering if I download the trial with my psn profile if I can play it with a local guest account. This would be another safety blanket to prevent a list I might not want. I'd like to try this and Death's stranding.