Hardest trophy?

RNumbers

I found this game to be pretty mediocre and I'm kind of on the fence about whether to bother finishing all the DLC or not (currently at 77% overall completion). I'd like to get a sense for what the hardest trophy in the game is to help me make my decision. Looking at the lists, I'm guessing Post Post-Apocalypse will prove the most challenging. Am I overlooking anything?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 10:36 AM, Theminerscode said:

New hardest one is Golden Gauntlet by far

Nah, it was easy. A bit of a grind, sure, but not hard at all.

At 100% now. Still pretty convinced it's Post-Post-Apocalypse. Ancient Hunter and Homecoming were painful but not hard. Season Tower on Apoc was a bit challenging but fun with the right build. Everything else is a little grindy or luck based at worst.

Edited by RNumbers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The hardest one depends on how you take the challenge. 
normally, hardest one should be post post-apocalypse which if you’re well-gear enough or have a friend help run the stage, it’ll be cake walk. Under level but have a bit of luck and well plan strategy is also able to get this trophy. 

Another hardest one is indomitable which require you to clear a tower run on apocalypse difficult. This trophy will be luck based on how tower generation in each 3-weeks. You can’t get help from friends, and always start with starter gear. Normally, it shouldn’t be too hard but some people might not be able to complete. 
One of my friend is not very good at this game he only last for 3-4 floor. 
If you really stuck on this trophy, you can try cheating by using tower exploit glitch or save scum each completed floor.