Back Gardens Speedrun

This is a pretty good demo: 

You need to work on multiple objectives at once, as most of them involve getting an item from one side of the fence to the other. Move items halfway and group them together to minimize travel back and forth, and be ready to switch to a different item if the AI doesn't play nice. I think this one is the hardest area to speedrun.

17 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Have you checked out the video in the trophy guide? It does a pretty good job of showing off the kind of route you’ll be wanting to take in order to clear everything in time

Thank you both for the responses. And yeah, I did try to imitate the video in the guide, but kept failing. 

17 hours ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

This is a pretty good demo: 

You need to work on multiple objectives at once, as most of them involve getting an item from one side of the fence to the other. Move items halfway and group them together to minimize travel back and forth, and be ready to switch to a different item if the AI doesn't play nice. I think this one is the hardest area to speedrun.

And thank you for the video. It is quite difficult of an area. So far it's the one that is driving me nuts .

I'll keep at it, hopefully I'll get it down. Thanks again for the responses. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, Mikylam89 said:

hi!  have you created a guide?  i need only the 2 last speedrun n i still stock... Anyone can help me???? 

It's basically luck. I haven't made a guide, but keep trying and there are videos on YT that help with tactics to finish all the levels. It was hard, but so worth it at the end.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This speed run was the hardest out of the 4 for sure. But even then, it only took 5 or 6 tries. You just have to make sure you work on multiple objectives simultaneously. Waiting around will cost you precious seconds. 

Just make sure that the old man never goes over to the fountain area and it should be smooth sailing. Save the red bow tie for the last cuz if you go over to the old man’s yard he will see it and try to take it from you which wastes time. 

• 1 month later...