Trophy Thoughts?

Ac3dUd3-

I'd consider getting the game because I really enjoyed the first one. But I think this trophy list still looks pretty grindy. Probably more manageable (no story mission requirements or ridiculous car selling requirements), but this is also assuming sandbox mode is available from the start - unlike the last game, and it's assuming trophies continue to stay obtainable in sandbox mode. Because if not, strap in for the grind to level 50.

For anyone curious, I got this game yesterday, and the grind is still very real. They did a lot to fix the grind from a gameplay perspective, and I love the updates as far as that goes. But as a trophy hunter, they certainly didn't make things easier. Reaching level 50 looks just challenging as reaching level 42 from the 2018 game. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am really close to level 50, and it is a grind.  My issue now is the "Trader" trophy.  I could swear I have restored over 50 vehicles...but I didn't 100% all of them.  I wonder if you have to 100% them, or just restore enough to make a profit for it to count?

26 minutes ago, lordmartock said:

I am really close to level 50, and it is a grind.  My issue now is the "Trader" trophy.  I could swear I have restored over 50 vehicles...but I didn't 100% all of them.  I wonder if you have to 100% them, or just restore enough to make a profit for it to count?

It's 100%, everything has to be green 100%. 

I didn't 100% my first few vehicles and I only popped Car Flipper when I 100%ed my first one. I then made sure I 100%ed every single time and it popped on my 50th 100%er.

• Like 2

Im 20 hours in and only at lvl 20 and of course I found this out late because Im one to not inspect and just replace. In inspecting parts use all you're tools if you can before you start working on the car. It does pinpoint problem parts but it's also free XP since its 1XP per item it checks but only gives XP once per car so you can't just grind that in a loop. Same thing with examination mode. Examine every part because its 1XP per part examined. So its an easy 50+ XP you're passing up by not doing these. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 9:47 PM, Anke said:

It's 100%, everything has to be green 100%. 

I didn't 100% my first few vehicles and I only popped Car Flipper when I 100%ed my first one. I then made sure I 100%ed every single time and it popped on my 50th 100%er.

Thanks....appreciate it.  I hit level 50..and the trophy didn't pop.  I was trying to get to 51 and see if it pops then....I would be very bummed if it glitched on me.

EDIT:  As soon as I hit level 51...the trophy popped, and the second car I rebuilt popped the Trader trophy.  100% now.

Edited by lordmartock
new info
  • Like 1