Accidently made a typo in one of AquaPazza's trophy tips

You can't modify anything after you posted it, but you can post another one as a correction to your previous one.

Which leads me to a question: Why can't we edit our old trophy tips? It seems like something we should be able to do if we were the ones to post it originally.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

You can't modify anything after you posted it, but you can post another one as a correction to your previous one.

Which leads me to a question: Why can't we edit our old trophy tips? It seems like something we should be able to do if we were the ones to post it originally.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Good idea, I agree with that.

And yeah you should just make a new trophy tip and have Sly remove the one that is not correct.

Pretty sure Sly has already answered the whole why cant we change : trophy tips arent exactly the main area of developpemnt at the moment and will probably be replaced mid term.

Reading before post may help too, and you do get a pop up with exactly what you will be posting, which must be ok'd before it gets added, so just taking a bit more time before clicking ok isnt bad idea too :)

Until then, report the tip and explain why you reported it