4-4 glitched?

MMDE

I've tried to figure out why nobody has completed the game. Then I found a youtube video where everyone was asking about how to get past some lasers in 4-4.

Seems the game is broken and impossible to finish. ?

The game itself looked very interesting to me, so that's a real bummer.

Edited by MMDE

On 8/23/2021 at 6:12 AM, ShadeSplit said:

I've had this game on my wishlist since the day the trophy list appeared, and this is why. If they ever fix the game, I'll consider buying it.

Yeah, it's 1 buck or something now. Tempted to buy, in case they fix it, but I'm thinking it's a wasted buck if they never do. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From Steam:

12 Apr @ 11:55am 

Has there been any update on this issue?

[developer] 13 Apr @ 5:34am 

No. And I don't think there is hope anymore. Every time I got a response when contacting our editor, it was something like "I forwarded the issue to the team.", but we never got any news about it. Our old contact even left in the meantime...
They probably decided it wasn't worth spending time to fix that issue because the game doesn't sell enough... which won't improve if the issue isn't fixed. So they basically ruined the PS4 version.
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 5:56 PM, visighost said:

From Steam:

12 Apr @ 11:55am 

Has there been any update on this issue?

[developer] 13 Apr @ 5:34am 

No. And I don't think there is hope anymore. Every time I got a response when contacting our editor, it was something like "I forwarded the issue to the team.", but we never got any news about it. Our old contact even left in the meantime...
They probably decided it wasn't worth spending time to fix that issue because the game doesn't sell enough... which won't improve if the issue isn't fixed. So they basically ruined the PS4 version.

Hell... This sounds bad.

Very bad.