PS5 BC issue trophy locked but registered as unlocked?

MatThaRiPP3R84

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has encountered this?

Im playing Ziggurat and the trophy "Ultraviolence" 5k kills required hasn't unlocked. I tried everything from clearing cache, reinstalling, rebuilding database, deleting profile, nothing..

so i started again, PS4 this time, and i got to 4950 kills, backed up save to usb and then did like 10 attempts accross PS4 and PS5 and nothing..

i emailed the dev he responds with:

" I don't know what else to try tbh. From our analytics, the trophy isn't bugged and people has been unlocking it no problem.

The trophy unlock is attempted once per session, even if you load a save with a kill count above the required amount (the attempt will be done the next time you kill an enemy), as long as the system is reporting you don't have the trophy unlocked yet.

While I don't have the game's source available right now (it's been over 5 years since its latest patch), I'm rather sure that kill count was saved in the game's save data, so if you already tried with a fresh save and installation, I don't know what else can be tried.

I don't know if the game being from the NA region can be a problem or not, we're not doing anything special in regards to that so it should follow the common behavior for these cases. Also a single trophy failing would be even weirder."

TL:DR game is refusing to give me a trophy because it believes I already have it i guess...

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

• 2 months later...