Fastest xp method?

21 hours ago, Casciaro1997 said:

How do i get these gambling chests? 

You get these mysterious chests from either finishing story orders, barns (which always have 1 hidden in trash/junk piles) or a 25% chance of getting one after finishing an order with the "Lucky" skill. 

Nope, chest aren't the fastest way to level up. I mean, they are very good, but it's RNG and you have to be lucky to get card with XP. You can get them for story repairs and from searching the barns (you need to have map to a barn) and with the luck skill Still, like I said, it's all RNG with opening crates, so you can be very lucky or very unlucky.

Best way to quickly level up is to buy all diagnostics tools and always use them on any car you get for repairs. Even if you have to repair brakes or clutch, always use all diagnostic tools on engine and also manually scan all suspension and engine parts (where you hold X for scanning parts in car). That way you will be leveling much faster than normally. I have almost 20 level and I'm not even on 10 story car repair. You get 1 point for each scanned part, so while using diagnostic tools, you can easily get around 50-80 or even more points in no time (depends on the car and engine).

But I suggest to just play normally. Game is really good and leveling up fast has no real benefits, other than faster unscrewing or repairing parts. Even with normal play you will get everything pretty fast, so just play and have fun.

Edited by Patrickosan

17 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Nope, chest aren't the fastest way to level up. I mean, they are very good, but it's RNG and you have to be lucky to get card with XP. You can get them for story repairs and from searching the barns (you need to have map to a barn) and with the luck skill Still, like I said, it's all RNG with opening crates, so you can be very lucky or very unlucky.

Best way to quickly level up is to buy all diagnostics tools and always use them on any car you get for repairs. Even if you have to repair brakes or clutch, always use all diagnostic tools on engine and also manually scan all suspension and engine parts (where you hold X for scanning parts in car). That way you will be leveling much faster than normally. I have almost 20 level and I'm not even on 10 story car repair. You get 1 point for each scanned part, so while using diagnostic tools, you can easily get around 50-80 or even more points in no time (depends on the car and engine).

But I suggest to just play normally. Game is really good and leveling up fast has no real benefits, other than faster unscrewing or repairing parts. Even with normal play you will get everything pretty fast, so just play and have fun.

This is a great method I never actually discovered but I still think crates are faster towards the end of the game especially from level 40 to 50 when you need ~2,500 XP per level, getting just around 100 XP per car would take too long when you can get 900 XP in one crate. I was also getting bonus crates like crazy so opening one crate would sometimes result in opening five or more.

You also get a 25% chance of a crate per order so you can do the super quick orders for faster crates.

Edited by Anke

I dunno if there is a bug, but I already done like 5 or 6 normal jobs and didn't get any crates... Of course I've got all abilities bought. I've done all barns and now all is left for me is doing jobs... To bad that there is no crate for renovating and selling a car. There's actually no good xp method, except the crates but getting them is kinda tedious. It would be nice if we could somehow duplicate them... 

I did all story jobs and I'm at 33 level, so it's still a lot to do. They kinda made it too much grind in my opinion.