Game is unplayable due to bug

i cant open the game every time i do it it closes and puts me on the error report page, is anyone having the same issues? It was fine till i picked up my second collectable, i was having fun with the game too. As i have a hard copy i will try it without downloading a patch and see if that works.   

No i tried already, i also tried without a patch and it did not work. I deleted the game twice and reinstalled it. it is a shame because i was having so much fun with it. I dont know because i must of sent about 10 error reports, and  have no idea what they do. Basically the quits as soon as i start it and end it with a error and report page. Maybe it is just me and my console is getting too tired i must try not to leave it on for too long.     

• 4 months later...
On 26/08/2021 at 7:47 PM, SepsVampFrench said:

yep that's what i did and it is now working. Did you run into any problems again because if it does would you have to start again from the beginning?  

generally clearing the cache is enough to fix any PS5 problems, like slowdown in games or weird crashes and glitches. If deleting the save file fixes the problem its just a bug with the game. 

rebuilding database optimises the ssd, you can do it by turning ps5 off, holding power button till it beeps and turns on, connect controller with a cable and choose rebuild. 

you can clear the cache by unplugging power cable from the back of the ps5 and waiting 2 mins. 

and if you get glitched trophies on any game, step 1 is to delete all and try again, and if that doesn't work factory reset ps5, turn off cloud save auto sync, download game with only minimal dlc, play offline, pop offline then go back online, and sync up when you get it. 

those troubleshooting tips have fixed everything i've played on ps5 (so far, still expect it to fuck my perfect list up at some point though) you need a ps4 to be able to revert versions.