Got all I need trophy

A-D-I-L_99

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Did you get ammo from an ammo crate? This is what makes this trophy tough.

I don't know about OP but I have been trying to complete it and I did not get ammo. I have also done it where I don't get cache's as well even though it does not say cache's in the description. I am now going to attempt it without using abilities. It does not say abilities so I have been using them, but now I am going to try it without abilities. I would assume it is not for the whole team as it doesn't say that but I don't know what else to do. 

Edited by HeyaBen
  • Like 1

It's for the whole team, just did it on PC so no ammo crates, stims or consumables for the whole team, you can open hidden caches. It's best to either do it on the first mission with bots on casual or if doing it with friends set it to private and do it that way, your allowed to revive people without issue too :).

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FrozenLionheart said:

It's for the whole team, just did it on PC so no ammo crates, stims or consumables for the whole team, you can open hidden caches. It's best to either do it on the first mission with bots on casual or if doing it with friends set it to private and do it that way, your allowed to revive people without issue too :).

Well that is so silly they don't put it in the description. I just wasted a few hours trying to do this.

1 hour ago, HeyaBen said:

Well that is so silly they don't put it in the description. I just wasted a few hours trying to do this.

I totally agree hell I had issues with unlocking the adding 3 attachments to a gun achievement on steam (I plan to get the game on PS especially if it gets cross-play...for myself as doing pc game sharing on steam with a family member to give the game a chance ... Never knew that was now a thing either) had that unlock today by switching an attachment to the gun I was using though dk why it didn't work the first time, the game is pretty darn good just a few smaller issues and clarity for some trophies/achievements would of been far more preferable but at least the game works ?.

I just got this.  I played the first level on casual with a Technician so I could use the sentry turret to contribute throughout the level.  I pretty much sat back and let my turret/the AI handle everything until the end, where I started shooting since I was no longer worried about needing an ammo crate.  It popped with no issues.  I also opened any crates I saw to grab the consumables and just didn't use them, so opening those doesn't seem to affect anything.

I am pretty sure I saw the AI use their aid kits on themselves at one point, but it still popped, so as long as you aren't the one receiving the benefit it seems to be fine.