High Voltage

FinalDream90

I managed to get my trophy progress percentage up to 1% killing pathogens with static grids but I killed at least 50 of 60 with it. It appears the game doesn't always recognise when an enemy dies from electricity or not. 

It's either that or the trophy progress doesn't update correctly, but the game has no achievers of this trophy so we can assume it's bugged. 

Right now I think it's the only bugged trophy though. 

3 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

No it isn't, All My Personal Friends is unobtainable as well, because 2 weapons don't appear to be in the game and CMISRS Asset is bugged in the PS4 version because 2 pieces of intel can't be picked up. Fashion Team and Red Makes It Shoot Faster are also glitched, though can still be obtained.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

I managed to get my trophy progress percentage up to 1% killing pathogens with static grids but I killed at least 50 of 60 with it. It appears the game doesn't always recognise when an enemy dies from electricity or not. 

It's either that or the trophy progress doesn't update correctly, but the game has no achievers of this trophy so we can assume it's bugged. 

Someone earned High Voltage, they're just not registered on this site so they won't show up. 0.1% of players have earned it, so they either grinded the hell out of this or it wasn't bugged before and they got it then. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Someone earned High Voltage, they're just not registered on this site so they won't show up. 0.1% of players have earned it, so they either grinded the hell out of this or it wasn't bugged before and they got it then. 

I just noticed that, plus the 30 guns trophy has an earner as well which means all bar the trophies for Finishing all campaigns on Extreme and Insane have earners on the PS5.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

18 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No it isn't, All My Personal Friends is unobtainable as well, because 2 weapons don't appear to be in the game and CMISRS Asset is bugged in the PS4 version because 2 pieces of intel can't be picked up. Fashion Team and Red Makes It Shoot Faster are also glitched, though can still be obtained.

I don't think so, I just think the rng for rewards for the last 2-3 weapons is a little unfair, maybe. 

New weapons are dropping on September 8th anyway so it'll be no issue then. 

Just to clarify you used the charge coils then shot them ?

12 hours ago, FinalDream90 said:

So a bit of good news on this trophy front - playing on the final mission using Tech with charged coils I was able to get to 6% complete just destroying the eggs - long way to go to get to 1000 kills but not to bad for first pass through 

Just to clarify you used the charge coils then shot them ?

No leave the charge coil to run out on the eggs and the explode on there own - shooting the egg will not count towards the trophy - to help save time you will want to edit your perks to give you a longer duration on the coil as well - anything other questions just give me a shout buddy 

• Like 1